Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Do you have the following in stock?

- nalbuphine hydrochloride
- buprenorphine hydrochloride
- butorphanol tartrate
4 - apomorphine
- naltrexone
- Mannitol

**If 4 cant be quoted, simply say 4 - in stock

Unfortunately, many are banned and cannot be quoted, we do have Mannitol in stock.
If you are looking for some stuff to fight addiction to drugs or alcohol I can suggest few items:

Baclofen can be used as Specific GABA-B receptor agonist. Muscle relaxant (skeletal). It is primarily used to treat spasticity and is in the early research stages for use for the treatment of alcoholism.

Topiramate has been investigated for use in treating alcoholism, and obesity,especially to reduce binge eating.

Phenibut is also used for various other indications, including the treatment of asthenia, depression, alcoholism, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, post-traumatic stress disorder..

Fluoxetine is frequently used for treatment of cataplexy, obesity, and alcohol dependence,

We have also Disulfirame, Gabapentin...

HGH finally landed in Australia. Really happy overall. Took 5-6 weeks but that’s not the merchants fault. Have just made another order of finished oils so fingered crossed these make it over as well.

Received my order very fast. Waiting on the last piece which should arrive today or tomm.

Service was top notch. Now to try out the product(s).

Police just showed up at my door asking why I ordered 3000 tea cups and they are demanding I show them every single one.

What do I do? Please respond fast I’m sending this from my closet.

Police just showed up at my door asking why I ordered 3000 tea cups and they are demanding I show them every single one.

What do I do? Please respond fast I’m sending this from my closet.
You have relatives in England and you want to give them a gift. They are heavy tea drinkers and have Parkinson also that's why they need a new tea cup every time