Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Footfetishguy? There's more feet guys out there other than just me?
Bro nothing turns my dick to stone like some nice feet. When I run tren I get really weird with it though, I start getting into tranny feet too lol. Feet are just underrated. My girlfriend paints her toe nails red and gives me footjobs and I love that shit, bust huge loads every time.

Bro nothing turns my dick to stone like some nice feet. When I run tren I get really weird with it though, I start getting into tranny feet too lol. Feet are just underrated. My girlfriend paints her toe nails red and gives me footjobs and I love that shit, bust huge loads every time.
Footjobs make me explode river of white goo also. I have no idea why. One thing I started doing recently was putting the girls feet in my face when I'm pumping away missionary. Something about the smell of her feet makes me crazy. It's fucking weird. Tren increases my perversion to a wild degree...

Gross.. call me old school but I like some titties LOL

What's the customer service like with this company? Sent an email to the address in this forum with questions earlier this week (Monday) and have yet to get a response...generally a bad sign as far as customer service goes...

What's the customer service like with this company? Sent an email to the address in this forum with questions earlier this week (Monday) and have yet to get a response...generally a bad sign as far as customer service goes...
Usually reply in around 24 hours or faster. Try bumping up the email.