Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It also says 'teacups' on the customs forms. So if a custom agent or whatnot saw a sudden increase of thousands of teacups a month coming to the US and also happened to be lurking here, they might divert a bunch of those for further examination. I doubt many people are importing small amounts of teacups from china. Maybe qds should swap teacups for various other things and buyers shouldnt declare what they received. All mail is photographed regardless, and while it is unlikely someone will go thru a database to bust teacup purchasers, why make it easy for them?
Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

One more update on qsc mk677 i had to stop due to severe lethargy and back pumps where making my life hell in 5 days since stopping i lost 4lb this to me confirms its legit as fuck. Any pointers on combating the lethargy would be great im sure taurine will fix the pumps
I had the same shit with rad140. I honestly just pushed through and drank coffee to keep me a little more alert. Days that I worked out were hard to get the motivation but as soon as I started working out I was solid. Hope that helps you…

Surprise... Excuse me.. Supplies supplies supplies.. another week old account that posts exclusively on qink down syndrome thread that does nothing but kiss his ass. Not suspicious at all.
Don’t be mad because you don’t know what you were talking about. Week old account? From the looks of it I’ve had my account 5 months before you. And nobody is kissing anyones ass. Honestly if trip was still around I’d have no reason to post anything. But now that he’s gone I’m participating more.

I had the same shit with rad140. I honestly just pushed through and drank coffee to keep me a little more alert. Days that I worked out were hard to get the motivation but as soon as I started working out I was solid. Hope that helps you…
I love your girl on avatar who is she?
I'd give her my tren

Girls, I should receive my order soon so I will be going for new order..but..I am planning to order cca 2kg raws? What would be story if stopped by customs? Do they declare it as big amount or what?
Would they just send letter like when you order 100g or they would come home and do raid? Just interested,not sure if I should be worried ordering that much or should I stick to small orders?
I seen someone ordered before 24 kg..but is there any of you that actually got 1kg or more?

Girls, I should receive my order soon so I will be going for new order..but..I am planning to order cca 2kg raws? What would be story if stopped by customs? Do they declare it as big amount or what?
Would they just send letter like when you order 100g or they would come home and do raid? Just interested,not sure if I should be worried ordering that much or should I stick to small orders?
I seen someone ordered before 24 kg..but is there any of you that actually got 1kg or more?
Packages to your country do not exceed 1kg gross weight per parcel anyway, so either you order 2 or 10 kg, it's gonna be sent in seperate parcels of 1 kg each.
We are able to deliver big amounts to US for example with the reship service, I have customers who order many kgs and it's delivered in 1 parcel because its risk free.
But for other countries we do not exceed 1 kg for Post NL and China Post, and we try to stick to maximum of 2kg for special lines even that there is no weight limitation.
For big suppliers sometimes we can use drums and deliver by air cargo but this is another story..

O

Fair enough champ. I paid thru btc, didn’t really wanna buy steroids from my credit card
I too have always used BTC exclusively for "safety" but every single one of the major busts of late has mentioned that the feebs tracked everything down to a BTC wallet. Seems that BTC offers only the illusion of security. Thoughts?

Packages to your country do not exceed 1kg gross weight per parcel anyway, so either you order 2 or 10 kg, it's gonna be sent in seperate parcels of 1 kg each.
We are able to deliver big amounts to US for example with the reship service, I have customers who order many kgs and it's delivered in 1 parcel because its risk free.
But for other countries we do not exceed 1 kg for Post NL and China Post, and we try to stick to maximum of 2kg for special lines even that there is no weight limitation.
For big suppliers sometimes we can use drums and deliver by air cargo but this is another story..
Thanks for reply,but what I actually want to know,lets say its 1kg and got stopped by customs. What can I expect to happen?
Ill order two packages,no problem with that just want to know what could happen if stopped in customs in my country,I assume you know I am in EU