Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone tried brewing QSC's DHB?
Pip horror show or manageable?
Considering 100mgs or even 80mgs.
Pinning 3mls @ a time is fine by me as long as I don't have to contend w terrible PIP.
Any feedback is appreciated guys.
thanks
I have had no PIP with my home brewed DHB. I heat it up before I pin it and I pin about 1.6 mL at a time. I ALSO mix it with my test. YMMV.

Updating on package, after making payment on Thursday morning my kit has arrived today U.S domestic. Perfect packaging clear clean tea cups no damage. (10x10ml Test e). I will be placing a larger order and multiple compounds soon. I haven’t used any compounds since December, was giving my body a break. Very excited to try QSC So I will post blood work about 7 weeks out and update. Thanks again to QSC!View attachment 164348
Tea cups?

Unfortunately not planned yet, Tren A sides are way better than E, it makes people paranoic, reduce their appetite and insomnia usually on E is harsh. I prefer tren acetate.
Likewise, Fuk that enathate shit when it comes to tren especially if you go tooo high on dose your stuck with sides on enanthate for longer.

Likewise, Fuk that enathate shit when it comes to tren especially if you go tooo high on dose your stuck with sides on enanthate for longer.
I just dont understand the Enanthate hate. I have been on Tren E in varying doses for the past year with no problems. Sure there are sides but that's just part of it. Stable serum concentrations are the key to side effect management. Most people who hate on Tren E are the same people who think that Tren is hepatoxic. LMAO!!