Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Using their domestic tb500. Second time using it … it started helping with a torn hip flexor almost immediately. Also have a bigger order in with their us reship just waiting on that now :)

Using their domestic tb500. Second time using it … it started helping with a torn hip flexor almost immediately. Also have a bigger order in with their us reship just waiting on that now :)
I ordered 5mg tb500 domestically and then the 10mg with reship.

I needed something sooner for tennis elbow. Annoying as fuck. I haven't curled in a month

Last edited:
If ordering from domestic us wharehouse how is the packaging? I have seen members saying that they paid the extra for the domestic reship option and their packages came damaged and the contents could be seen! Has anyone had their domestic package delivered damaged?
That’s worrisome to hear about the reship packages because that was going to be my next order using their reship service.

I’ve placed two orders for the domestic warehouse and the first order that came in two separate shipments was packaged perfect.

The second order I placed hasn’t arrived yet and in fact it’s already been a few days and it hasn’t even shipped, but hopefully it will ship soon.

That’s worrisome to hear about the reship packages because that was going to be my next order using their reship service.

I’ve placed two orders for the domestic warehouse and the first order that came in two separate shipments was packaged perfect.

The second order I placed hasn’t arrived yet and in fact it’s already been a few days and it hasn’t even shipped, but hopefully it will ship soon.
I’ve only had one order of 600 tabs delivered using the reship service. It was packaged very well and arrived in 20 days.

I should have another few orders getting delivered soon using the reship, I’ll keep you guys updated.

I’ve only had one order of 600 tabs delivered using the reship service. It was packaged very well and arrived in 20 days.

I should have another few orders getting delivered soon using the reship, I’ll keep you guys updated.
I am sure there is always a fuckup. But I haven't seen a chain of people complaining about it.

Hell even Amazon had a shitty packaging with my order that was sent to me.

I think that was only one dude...I can't really remember correctly but the situation was sketchy from the start.. But might be off base.

I think that was only one dude...I can't really remember correctly but the situation was sketchy from the start.. But might be off base.
Good to know. Just saw my second shipment arrived in Texas. I’m liking the HGH so far.

Updating on package, after making payment on Thursday morning my kit has arrived today U.S domestic. Perfect packaging clear clean tea cups no damage. (10x10ml Test e). I will be placing a larger order and multiple compounds soon. I haven’t used any compounds since December, was giving my body a break. Very excited to try QSC So I will post blood work about 7 weeks out and update. Thanks again to QSC!6EA55C98-B74F-4D06-B9A9-D6929D2A3CEF.png

Second order to middle U.S. delivered 22 days after payment with reship service. Again, packaged well and happy.
By reship, you mean, China--->US warehouse ---> you?

that's good, I just bought 2 cycles, which should last me a year, with some Test saved for a rainy day with that shipping configuration. I'm stoked

If ordering from domestic us wharehouse how is the packaging? I have seen members saying that they paid the extra for the domestic reship option and their packages came damaged and the contents could be seen! Has anyone had their domestic package delivered damaged?

I've ordered domestic direct and with the domestic reship option. Both came all good, packaged well and no damage.