Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Posting this everywhere lol.

How to combat lethargy hgh? Will it go away if i just tough it out?
More carbs if you can and add t4 if bloods show you need it. Your dose depends on how big you are everyone is different

Be
Anybody have any issues whatsoever with this source? From what I’ve read, this seems to be a good operation. Honestly the best if you don’t mind waiting 3-4 weeks and for these prices who would mind??

That’s what’s getting me though. The price seems to good to be true. I thought $25 for a vial was awesome but goddamn…10 bottles of test for $6-$7 each!!!!! That’s insane
Tbh they are still making probably $40 or more off each kit. Doubt they have more than $2 total in each bottle. Personally I think it's a good business plan. They have all to offer. Come in and cut down the competition with pricing and even better yet shipping speed and customer service. Ive spent over grand myself and I'm happy so I hope they keep it up!! That being said a source is only as good as the last shipment!!

Florida
That’s what people will charge to all the new fishies

I’ve even seen go for 120 a 10 ml for some stinger stuffs like a tren prop mast blend. Stuff of that caliber

I don’t pay those high prices lol but I’m not saying haven’t either in the past years ago b4 I found out about forums like this.
Crazy mate. Never would pay those prices nor you should. Well since there are better ways like here, and homebrew is possible very easy, there is no need for this fcking goats wo try to scamm us.

Last edited:
I'm addicted to these raws. I'm grabbing some Test C Tren E Bold Cyp to make a 300mg blend and run that bitch all summer at a moderate dose

This is an experiment to try to retain muscle fullness while staying ripped.
Blend will be 100/100/100

3-4 ml per week
I wanna see how the bold Cyp compares to Primo. I'm a Primo fan but I ran Bold U this winter and looked just as good as I did on Primo last summer.
As you can see I gained a little fat but not that bloated mess from the Nandros. Goal is to carve that stomach up and keep shoulders popping without going flat.

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_180529.jpg
    IMG_20220501_180529.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Posting this everywhere lol.

How to combat lethargy hgh? Will it go away if i just tough it out?
Usually HGH lethargy go away few days/weeks after the use.
The lethargy is mainly because of igf-1 levels, the baby hormone, that make babies wanna sleep all time.
It is better to split the dose to 2-3 times a day to avoid igf-1 peaks, for examples 3x1.5iu or 3x2iu
It's more efficient for fat loss to split the dose, and having a better stable blood levels.
If you take one big dose a day, the lethargy is stronger, but igf-1 levels are much higher, you build more muscle on it, but you store also some fat, high igf-1 = higher fat storage, it's like insulin.

I'm addicted to these raws. I'm grabbing some Test C Tren E Bold Cyp to make a 300mg blend and run that bitch all summer at a moderate dose

This is an experiment to try to retain muscle fullness while staying ripped.
Blend will be 100/100/100

3-4 ml per week
I wanna see how the bold Cyp compares to Primo. I'm a Primo fan but I ran Bold U this winter and looked just as good as I did on Primo last summer.
As you can see I gained a little fat but not that bloated mess from the Nandros. Goal is to carve that stomach up and keep shoulders popping without going flat.
Easy. Just cut the carbs and fats from a couple meals per day and make sure you kill your ab day. Your already there, really.

Been running around 8IU of sigma hgh. First time ever doing hgh but my left hand goes so numb in the middle of the night. I wake up every hour in so much pain I have to get up and walk around. I stopped the GH about a week ago still having this problem. Anybody have suggestions ?

Been running around 8IU of sigma hgh. First time ever doing hgh but my left hand goes so numb in the middle of the night. I wake up every hour in so much pain I have to get up and walk around. I stopped the GH about a week ago still having this problem. Anybody have suggestions ?
Start at a significantly lower dose, for one...

Usually best to start somewhere like 2ius, do that for a few weeks, then bump to 3. Then split 2 and 2, 3 and 3, 4 and 4, etc.. 8ius is a very big dose, CTS especially when new to HGH is to be expected.

Start at a significantly lower dose, for one...

Usually best to start somewhere like 2ius, do that for a few weeks, then bump to 3. Then split 2 and 2, 3 and 3, 4 and 4, etc.. 8ius is a very big dose, CTS especially when new to HGH is to be expected.
Does it go away? Or is there anything I can do to combat it? I been getting no sleep

If I were to buy 10 kits of HGH, would 1 kit of bac water be good? I'm assuming it's 10ml in the bac water vials? Whats the typical liquid volume added to a 15ui HGH vial?