Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does it go away? Or is there anything I can do to combat it? I been getting no sleep
When it goes away after stopping you should start back up on a super low dose and take 2 days off every week that usually gets you used to the hgh and you will be able to eventually raise the dose without numb hands I ysed to have this same issue it was even effecting my grip strength eventually it goes away and now I can do 12iu a day and no pain or numbness

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Just curious, How legit is your FOLLISTATIN 344?

I mean supposedly the “real” thing is thousands of dollars per 1mg. (Unless there was a breakthrough in manufacturing I missed)
Yet you are selling 10mg for $180?

Any testing (by you/clients) or testimonial experience from any of your clients?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Just curious, How legit is your FOLLISTATIN 344?

I mean supposedly the “real” thing is thousands of dollars per 1mg. (Unless there was a breakthrough in manufacturing I missed)
Yet you are selling 10mg for $180?

Any testing (by you/clients) or testimonial experience from any of your clients?
It's the same principle as if your mobile phone was manufactured and assembled in your country, from A to Z of the production chain, it will cost thousands of dollars.
This applies to all products, HGH for example, which costs hundreds of dollars for a dozen IUs in Western pharmacies vs a hundred IUs for less than $30-40 in China.
China is equipped with the affordable technology, knowledge and cheap labor that has allowed it to become the factory of the world, and get you real follistatin, at $130 for a 10x1mg kit, if you have any doubts you send it to Jano for testing ^^

Hi, has anyone experience with QSC CJC1295 DAC?
I do, it was great when I used it, I used 1mg per week with their mk677 at 25mg every night

Enjoyed it a lot

I’m using their ipam right now, used lots and lots of their gh and it’s all great