Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well have to give it their HGH. Had a scar from a severe burn on my forearm that healed many years ago. But there was a big patch of smooth pink skin (not like normal skin) for years it was there without change. Now it's getting smaller. Also my hair is thicker. I can feather my hair back again without too much trouble. I think I'm on week 10. Average of 2IU daily.

Can be taken orally or be applied on the skin, its what's usef for many of chicks cosmetics now for skin care, a very good product, you can do a bit of research on it to have an idea about benefits
GF just told me she is using it lol, topically. Now the question is. Once I get the raw,how should I dissolve it,what percentage? I guess it dissolves in water?

She looks way younger than she is,I am just year older...I drove her to work 3 weeks ago..and friend asked her if I was her father so... Lol

3ml of test e into my right cheek, smoothest, least painful shot. was expecting something after months of no pinning.

good stuff, most likely going to be ordering more compounds soon.

Well have to give it their HGH. Had a scar from a severe burn on my forearm that healed many years ago. But there was a big patch of smooth pink skin (not like normal skin) for years it was there without change. Now it's getting smaller. Also my hair is thicker. I can feather my hair back again without too much trouble. I think I'm on week 10. Average of 2IU daily.
I keep seeing people brag about HGH, fuck it, im gona buy some. Whats your protocol, time of day, how many injections?

Quick update on the test E

As you know most test E suppliers have pip now. Two days ago I put 2ml of this vendors test E in my quad, Still absolutely ZERO pip. None. I’m blown away, Because 2ml of any other vendors test E within the last 6 years would have crippled me within 24hrs.

Definitely going to be ordering more test E
Why you still buying test e if it has been giving pip for 6 years. What’s wrong with test c . I just don’t get why people even bother with test e.

I keep seeing people brag about HGH, fuck it, im gona buy some. Whats your protocol, time of day, how many injections?
First 3 weeks 2IU When I woke up in bed to go to the bathroom. (usually two hours before waking up for good)

Then about 5-6 weeks of the same but 2 or 3 times a week I would do 4IU instead of 2IU.

Last couple of weeks 1.5 IU after workout only. Trying to stretch it out till next payday.

Always just once a day. And always kind of fasting.

GF just told me she is using it lol, topically. Now the question is. Once I get the raw,how should I dissolve it,what percentage? I guess it dissolves in water?

She looks way younger than she is,I am just year older...I drove her to work 3 weeks ago..and friend asked her if I was her father so... Lol
I sent some details about this to another user. You should make a mix no stronger than 1%. If you order a gram of GHK-Cu, you mix that with 100g or more of a high quality moisturizer or serum. Cerave has ceramides, which improve the skin, you will also like to add some hyloronic acid. All these will have your skin looking fresh as a babies ass if you're eating okay, staying hydrated and getting decent sleep. Also sunscreen is important to maintaining healthy skin as you get older.

Sorry, it was you that I was talking to haha.. Didn't recognize your profile pic.

Picture of scar healing. I'd say about an inch to a inch and a half around the smooth pink skin has changed to normal scar tissue since using this HGH. Before that about 6 years no change.
Sorry not the best photo.

Attachments

• DSCF3107.JPG
    DSCF3107.JPG
    404.5 KB · Views: 91
Picture of scar healing. I'd say about an inch to a inch and a half around the smooth pink skin has changed to normal scar tissue since using this HGH. Before that about 6 years no change.
Sorry not the best photo.
I Didn't know that was a thing that it does.

I Didn't know that was a thing that it does.
Not something I was really expecting. I heard it can possibly heal scars (if I remember correctly) But was surprised by this since it's so old. If you look closely you can see brown spots, that is from MT-2 I ran last year.