Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s because international always has an increased chance of going sideways compared to domestic, even if it is going through a middle man.

I personally avoid getting schedule 2’s international at all cost.
My understanding is that “you,” a named individual, aren’t getting anything internationally. A box is sent to the US through some means to QSC and THEN the name/address is placed on it. I could be wrong. I suppose you have a point.

Anyone has experience with the cut mix „ripped“? I read the last 25 pages but didn’t found anything
I would appreciate a feedback since I am going to buy it and hopefully it doesn’t end up like the DHTR mix from Pharmasource back then (got insane pip,and fever like sides after 6 hours of injection and throw away 5 bottles lol)

I can say that his pt-141 works with no problem. Jesus Christ, it's literally embarrassing.

On a side note has anyone spoke to the rep? I haven't seen him post or reply to email since I completed my order yesterday afternoon. Just trying to confirm he received all details.
really bro. Hasn't even been 12 hours and you are hounding a bout a order placed. LMFAO.

really bro. Hasn't even been 12 hours and you are hounding a bout a order placed. LMFAO.
Where is the hounding? I'm making sure he got a sensitive info change before anything is shipped. Internet bitches like you are fucking pathetic.

Where is the hounding? I'm making sure he got a sensitive info change before anything is shipped. Internet bitches like you are fucking pathetic.
The rep does response super fast/efficient. I would be concerned if I didn't see anything for 24 hours. But people do have lives/get sick

I got 2 open vials I forgot to mark from qingdao. One is winny one is test. Is there any way of telling which is which?

didn’t really notice much from his ipamorelin not gonna lie. could be all in my head. i also didn’t get blood work done on it. not saying the quality is bad, this is my first go with ipam ever
How much did you use and how did you use it

Why you still buying test e if it has been giving pip for 6 years. What’s wrong with test c . I just don’t get why people even bother with test e.
Did you even read my post lol.

This vendor said his test e is manufactured differently so there is no pip. I ordered it and there was no pip. Why would I buy test c if his test e has no pip? I swear like half the people on this forum are illiterate

The rep does response super fast/efficient. I would be concerned if I didn't see anything for 24 hours. But people do have lives/get sick
Yes exactly. We are approaching that 24 hr mark. My apologies to everyone for being aggressive in this thread. I just can't stand little pussy ass punks trying to look cool on the internet by finding was to be a smartass anonymously.

Yes exactly. We are approaching that 24 hr mark. My apologies to everyone for being aggressive in this thread. I just can't stand little pussy ass punks trying to look cool on the internet by finding was to be a smartass anonymously.
I don't think anyone was trying to be a dick. I think most people here LOVE QSC, and know that he does a damn fine job. Just the homies makin sure QSC gets the respect he deserves

Bro nobody was trying to be a little pussy ass punk. Have patience. I have a order also in going on 24 hours with no response back since payment. Oh well its china bro its 4am there. Relax

Bro nobody was trying to be a little pussy ass punk. Have patience. I have a order also in going on 24 hours with no response back since payment. Oh well its china bro its 4am there. Relax
He already said why he needed to be in contact with him, which is fair enough. And the rep usually replies within hours, and sends tracking a couple hours after payment received. So it is out of the ordinary.

keep your opinions to yourself, or take them back to reddit where you belong. You’re not the rep

It’s because international always has an increased chance of going sideways compared to domestic, even if it is going through a middle man.

I personally avoid getting schedule 2’s international at all cost.
Hey bud. With the reship service to the US the package is already through customs and in possession by the reshipper before it is ever put in the mail to you. That’s about the safest international orders can be