Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He already said why he needed to be in contact with him, which is fair enough. And the rep usually replies within hours, and sends tracking a couple hours after payment received. So it is out of the ordinary.

keep your opinions to yourself, or take them back to reddit where you belong. You’re not the rep
Ok roo

Bro nobody was trying to be a little pussy ass punk. Have patience. I have a order also in going on 24 hours with no response back since payment. Oh well its china bro its 4am there. Relax
Look man, normally I'm passive to ppl making cunt rag comments but my particular situation was critical. In no way in my post here was my question hounding where my order was. I simply ask if the rep was reachable to anyone bc it was critical that something was corrected BEFORE it shipped.

So yes, your comment was a punk fucking move bc like @Footfetishguy said half this forum is fucking illiterate and make stupid ass comments without comprehending someone's post.

Other than that I am relaxed

And someone did answer my email with tracking. Just to throw that out there for anyone else in the dark. Someone is answering emails.

Look man, normally I'm passive to ppl making cunt rag comments but my particular situation was critical. In no way in my post here was my question hounding where my order was. I simply ask if the rep was reachable to anyone bc it was critical that something was corrected BEFORE it shipped.

So yes, your comment was a punk fucking move bc like @Footfetishguy said half this forum is fucking illiterate and make stupid ass comments without comprehending someone's post.

Other than that I am relaxed
sounds like you are on to much tren tbh... Take your shit thru email

no shit dipshit. I got my tracking too a few agao. Did you hear me bitching after waiting a day nope
This motherfucker still doesn't get it. Godamn some ppl are too fuckin stupid to understand simplicity. I take it back. Your not illiterate, your brain is fried from taking it in the ass, guess you like to "go big" and what's the "2" stand for? Double penetration? Next time you try to be clever on the internet, you should go fuck yourself.

This motherfucker still doesn't get it. Godamn some ppl are too fuckin stupid to understand simplicity. I take it back. Your not illiterate, your brain is fried from taking it in the ass, guess you like to "go big" and what's the "2" stand for? Double penetration? Next time you try to be clever on the internet, you should go fuck yourself.
He’s just a perfect example of the classic meso troll.. There’s a bunch of these guys who never actually contribute anything worthwhile to this forum. They drop in to talk shit for no apparent reason to feed their ego/insecurity problems and then their out. Remember: steroids+character issues is not a good mix..