Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

did 20 days 1 vial per day of epithalon and thymasin or whatever the name of it is as per anti aging protocol. Noticed absolutely nothing
Epithalon does not have effects that you can subjectively perceive. Even though you can't feel anything, by stimulating telomerase enzyme it has a bunch of beneficial properties. Its like saying, this omega 3 doesn't work, I can't feel it making my heart any healthier.

Here is a summary of a number of clinical studies: Epitalon Research

There's a lot of animal studies, but anti aging is not something you can really ethically study on humans.

I've done a few cycles of 100mg, and after a number of months, I've definitely seen improvements in my skin appearance, and there's likely many positive things happening internally as well.

Not trying to ride this guy's dick but 2x 2.5mg injections of his tb500 I am noticing a big difference on my tennis elbow that I have been suffering from for months. It's like night and day...

I guess you don’t read the thread

They haven’t had those yet, he’s been saying 3-4 week eta on them being stocked in usa
I only have a few minutes a day to spend on social networks. I try to follow the last few pages each day but there is no way I can spend all day following threads on meso.

Last I heard testosterone was the only oils in USA warehouse

Not trying to ride this guy's dick but 2x 2.5mg injections of his tb500 I am noticing a big difference on my tennis elbow that I have been suffering from for months. It's like night and day...
just want to clarify, this is after 2 injections of 2.5mg?
What is your dosing schedule, i have used tb500 various ways with no to low results...not QSC's tb500 tho....probably should give it a go.

just want to clarify, this is after 2 injections of 2.5mg?
What is your dosing schedule, i have used tb500 various ways with no to low results...not QSC's tb500 tho....probably should give it a go.
3 days apart. And everyone's level of damage/pain is different. I probably needed a small boost.

I may just stick to 2.5mg every 3 says x8(about 4 weeks). And then maintenance at 2.5mg

What concentration were the TB500 kits/vials you purchased? If I recall correctly they have at least 3 concentration options for both BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides.

I’m having a hard time understanding all the guys waiting for things to be in the US warehouse. The reship service works great and took only about 3 weeks to arrive.

Why wait 3-4 weeks to place an order when it might happen if you can just order now (with more options) and have your supplies in possibly less time?

I only have a few minutes a day to spend on social networks. I try to follow the last few pages each day but there is no way I can spend all day following threads on meso.

Last I heard testosterone was the only oils in USA warehouse
Technically it is lol but yeah last rep said was they’re working on getting Tren a and primo e 100 in dom stock eta 3-4 weeks

What concentration were the TB500 kits/vials you purchased? If I recall correctly they have at least 3 concentration options for both BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides.
5mg tb500. No bpc. Getting tired of pins. I pin myself 15+ times a week

I ordered 10mg tb500 for reship along with semaglutide

I’m having a hard time understanding all the guys waiting for things to be in the US warehouse. The reship service works great and took only about 3 weeks to arrive.

Why wait 3-4 weeks to place an order when it might happen if you can just order now (with more options) and have your supplies in possibly less time?
It’s because international always has an increased chance of going sideways compared to domestic, even if it is going through a middle man.

I personally avoid getting schedule 2’s international at all cost.

didn’t really notice much from his ipamorelin not gonna lie. could be all in my head. i also didn’t get blood work done on it. not saying the quality is bad, this is my first go with ipam ever

didn’t really notice much from his ipamorelin not gonna lie. could be all in my head. i also didn’t get blood work done on it. not saying the quality is bad, this is my first go with ipam ever
I can say that his pt-141 works with no problem. Jesus Christ, it's literally embarrassing.

On a side note has anyone spoke to the rep? I haven't seen him post or reply to email since I completed my order yesterday afternoon. Just trying to confirm he received all details.