Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

PHENIBUT

1 kg 140$

Daily dose: 250-500 mg ED

Phenibut, sold under the brand names Anvifen, Fenibut, and Noofen among others, is a central nervous system depressant with anxiolytic effects, and is used to treat anxiety, insomnia, and for a variety of other indications.

Phenibut is used in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Latvia as a pharmaceutical drug to treat anxiety and to improve sleep (e.g., in the treatment of insomnia). It is also used for various other indications, including the treatment of asthenia, depression, alcoholism, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, post-traumatic stress disorder, stuttering, tics, vestibular disorders, Ménière's disease, dizziness, for the prevention of motion sickness, and for the prevention of anxiety before or after surgical procedures or painful diagnostic tests.

41XbMdOOtEL.jpg

this will be my last post in this thread. I slept on it and I have no desire to feed these turds any more business via blood work on the Tesa. when asking a simple question about tracking privately turns into this bullshit, I've had enough. stay safe friends.

This cunt or short dicked little man who is running this account has a big fucking mouth. Remaining cordial and respectful to your customers can take you a lot further than treating them disrespectfully for no good reason.

Maybe shit was lost in translation, but I'm with @nealcaffrey16 here. Your cheap gear isn't cheap enough to put up with this loudmouthed bitch you have commenting here in the name of your company.

I thought y'all had come here to do some business, but it turns out your more interested in a dick measuring contest.

But it's alright. I don't mind shit posting your thread as others have already been doing. Cheap stupid motherfuckers apparently love to come to meso and cut their own throats with the stupid shit they say.

Y'all should have been humble. Now, your thread is where I will shit post until I'm bored or find another shittier source to kick around.

I hope you're proud of yourself, ladyboy.

Not even @TrennedOutLunatic can save your disgusting ass now...

This cunt or short dicked little man who is running this account has a big fucking mouth. Remaining cordial and respectful to your customers can take you a lot further than treating them disrespectfully for no good reason.

Maybe shit was lost in translation, but I'm with @nealcaffrey16 here. Your cheap gear isn't cheap enough to put up with this loudmouthed bitch you have commenting here in the name of your company.

I thought y'all had come here to do some business, but it turns out your more interested in a dick measuring contest.

But it's alright. I don't mind shit posting your thread as others have already been doing. Cheap stupid motherfuckers apparently love to come to meso and cut their own throats with the stupid shit they say.

Y'all should have been humble. Now, your thread is where I will shit post until I'm bored or find another shittier source to kick around.

I hope you're proud of yourself, ladyboy.

Not even @TrennedOutLunatic can save your disgusting ass now...
Google them, look on Reddit.... many have had trouble with them.

Their website looks like it was put up last night. They are drop shipping for someone, they are not the actual manufacture. Just a trading company.

Customer Service here is Un REAL. So fast to respond and so fast to ship. My first order of HGH US DOMESTIC I paid had Tracker in 6 hours and it landed to the door in 4 days. Placed ANOTHER order for HGH this morning 3 HOURS later I have TRACKING already. I will post Pictures of the GH when the second one arrives so I dont post two differnt pictures. But these Guys are on POINT!

Customer Service here is Un REAL. So fast to respond and so fast to ship. My first order of HGH US DOMESTIC I paid had Tracker in 6 hours and it landed to the door in 4 days. Placed ANOTHER order for HGH this morning 3 HOURS later I have TRACKING already. I will post Pictures of the GH when the second one arrives so I dont post two differnt pictures. But these Guys are on POINT!
Man, this is the EXACT post I was waiting for. I was hesitant what with the stealth issues, the forged lab results, the underdosed real results ,and the cunty Supreme attitude. But this crazy fast delivery made me a believer!!!! I'm 100% in !!!!!!!!

Interesting… you just joined a few days ago, and giving gleaming reviews To a company if you Google them you’ll find many people have had trouble with them.

I’m not suggesting you are a sock account, I would never think that

Everyone should stop ordering from qd and go back to using the same product just obtained by a greedy American gym rat that’s gnna pop up this Friday and sell your bottle for $30 for 10ml of test cyp and you loooooooove it because you didn’t source it or brew it, for fuck sake you may not have even injected yourself! You put that oil a stranger mixed and filtered in your muscle tissue, go head

:)
Leave qd be

Interesting… you just joined a few days ago, and giving gleaming reviews To a company if you Google them you’ll find many people have had trouble with them.

I’m not suggesting you are a sock account, I would never think that
Thhis is other people LOL i made the account and made an order You need me to post picture of the GH? lol Funny how everyone is with new account no matter what forum You are on. Ill take the hasting tho its all good already went thru it on Eroids. Now I am a respected member

Thhis is other people LOL i made the account and made an order You need me to post picture of the GH? lol Funny how everyone is with new account no matter what forum You are on. Ill take the hasting tho its all good already went thru it on Eroids. Now I am a respected member
I really don’t care about your account, anybody can Google this company and see the past history of the last year or two where certain individuals had trouble. If you have a good experience and some did that’s great, but this seems to be one of those companies that if you have trouble they’re just gonna say screw you

I really don’t care about your account, anybody can Google this company and see the past history of the last year or two where certain individuals had trouble. If you have a good experience and some did that’s great, but this seems to be one of those companies that if you have trouble they’re just gonna say screw you
Well this is also why I went Domestic. I said nothing on the product yet I will be drawing bloods at the end of the month for everyone to see.

I prefer quality polite customers.
Dignity over money.
I prefer to stop the business than deal with customers who feel powerful by insulting in a public forum, thinking they are paying my bills.
Seriously i hope you end up being homeless or broke. Then you will appreciate customers.

Scumbags like you deserve to be shitted their faces. Your mom must be proud.

Seriously i hope you end up being homeless or broke. Then you will appreciate customers.

Scumbags like you deserve to be shitted their faces. Your mom must be proud.
You both breath the same air look at the same sky and shit just like eachother, why are you on your shit still? Why am I commenting on this? Idk, does any of that matter? No. Does our next meals being are on time and tomorrow’s meals prepped matter? YES! Close the Internet and meditate if you can’t let this no name remote drug dealer off your mind

it’s almost like, your getting kick backs to keep posting here ;)

Really though, find peace and acceptance of your misfortunes, you will be much much happier to yourself and everyone around you. You must move on