Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bro .. wtf is up with your signature..
You filthy degenerates always advocate titties. isn't this little mouse good enough?

Do you have any experience with this provider, seems very promising from all the replies, i wish you a cheesy night @Cashton maybe we can share a Roquefort some time:p:p

casual mouse looking for fun, wanna play with this cheesy baddy?

A client in meso fr just posted his igf-1 on 2 ui of hgh ED: 406 ng/ml

20211102_155756[1].jpg

View attachment 155908
That Guy must be a fucking mutant.

You filthy degenerates always advocate titties. isn't this little mouse good enough?

Do you have any experience with this provider, seems very promising from all the replies, i wish you a cheesy night @Cashton maybe we can share a Roquefort some time:p:p

casual mouse looking for fun, wanna play with this cheesy baddy?
Ayo, Listen man.. I’m not interested in ladyboys… though maybe if you tried again when I’m running tren…

Man, this is the EXACT post I was waiting for. I was hesitant what with the stealth issues, the forged lab results, the underdosed real results ,and the cunty Supreme attitude. But this crazy fast delivery made me a believer!!!! I'm 100% in !!!!!!!!
You are free to believe all what you read from members who come with their first message on meso to do fake feedbacks, these problems don't exist

You are free to believe all what you read from members who come with their first message on meso to do fake feedbacks, these problems don't exist

Just google your company, and you'll see many who you have totally ignored when they had problems.

And your website speaks for itself, it has fly by night scam operation written all over it.

Just google your company, and you'll see many who you have totally ignored when they had problems.

And your website speaks for itself, it has fly by night scam operation written all over it.
Well, you are free to believe whatever you want, you have also more than 70 pages of feedbacks in french meso rx of hundred of orders, and no client had a problem left without being solved..

Are the prices in the peptides table per box or per vial? I'm a bit confused since 55USD for a vial of gh is understandable while 70USD for hcg sounds more like a box (10 vials) price.

View attachment 155908
How the hell is he getting 406 on a therapeutic dosage??

You have posted 7 messages on meso. All in the purpose of promoting qingdao. Do I have to explain more about what you are doing here????

No order is placed on whatsaap.
They are done through alibaba with the same conditions

View attachment 155809

It is not sarcatic. It is a fact.
You get better prices by talking with the manufacturer. Which makes more sense.
Moreover, customer service should be better. As the middle man has less power than the actual seller. Again makes more sense.

The hgh report was stolen by qingdao rep.
All official lab tests done by the french lab test group are posted by me.
As It was not the case here, this lab test is not official.
Keep in mind that the first lab test published by Mister Soy Sauce, rep here, was a fake one ! Which was certified fake by Janoshik.

LOL wtf

YOU HAVE POSTED 33 MESSAGES IN MESO RX ALL ABOUT DOING BAD PROMOTION OF QUINGDAO
I have to explain more about what you are doing here????

a.PNG

33 MESSAGES: 22 ABOUT QUINGDAO SIGMA
4 ABOUT PROMOTING DEUS
AND OTHER MESSAGES TALKING ABOUT YOUR SHITTY STUPID LAB GROUP

WHY DID YOU POSTED THE QUINGDAO LAB TEST EVEN THEY DIDNT PAY YOU THE LAB TEST LIKE DEUS DID?

WHY YOU POSTED THAT ONE AND NOT TREN ACE OR TEST E LAB TEST OR HGH LAB TEST
YOU DID 4 LAB TESTS