Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey do you know if estrodiol can be taken orally or does it need a special ester
Estradiol no ester has an oral bioavailability of about 5% and a sublingual bioavailability of about 10%.
Estradiol valerate or ethyinyl estradiol have higher availabilities.
The amount required to influence hormonal levels for a male are so small however, that even at these low rates it can be used orally reasonably. A lot of oral hormonal contraceptives for women use regular e2 no ester (paired with other hormones of course) and still work.
With an oral half life of 13-20 hours it should definitely be used multiple times a day in order to achieve stable blood levels. Fluctuating e2 can be way worse than constant high or low levels.
An oral dose of 1mg e2 can raise plasma levels by 25 pg/ml (normal range ~10-40 pg/ml). The absorption and availability are highly dependent on the individual and vary strongly. Since high e2 can be just as bad as low e2 (mood, gyno, bodyfat, ed, skin...), using exogenous e2 (during deca only or oral only cycle for example) should be done carefully and slowly titrating up until the desired effects and blood levels are reached. Bloodwork is highly recommend.

Hi, order of 5 GH kit received in about twenty days after the order has been shipped.
No problem, great stealth, well crimped vials, vacuum-packed. Tips and knowledge at the top. I recommend with my eyes closed.
I tried the testo E, good feeling, no pain, well crimped vials and higher value than my expectations during the blood test.

Thanks @Qingdao Sigma

Attachments

• IMG_20210819_171149.jpg
    IMG_20210819_171149.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 98
Estradiol no ester has an oral bioavailability of about 5% and a sublingual bioavailability of about 10%.
Estradiol valerate or ethyinyl estradiol have higher availabilities.
The amount required to influence hormonal levels for a male are so small however, that even at these low rates it can be used orally reasonably. A lot of oral hormonal contraceptives for women use regular e2 no ester (paired with other hormones of course) and still work.
With an oral half life of 13-20 hours it should definitely be used multiple times a day in order to achieve stable blood levels. Fluctuating e2 can be way worse than constant high or low levels.
An oral dose of 1mg e2 can raise plasma levels by 25 pg/ml (normal range ~10-40 pg/ml). The absorption and availability are highly dependent on the individual and vary strongly. Since high e2 can be just as bad as low e2 (mood, gyno, bodyfat, ed, skin...), using exogenous e2 (during deca only or oral only cycle for example) should be done carefully and slowly titrating up until the desired effects and blood levels are reached. Bloodwork is highly recommend.
Ok now the question is how do I dose a dose of 0.5 to 1mg I was thinking of dissolving it in oil at like 1 or 2mg per ml

Hi, order of 5 GH kit received in about twenty days after the order has been shipped.
No problem, great stealth, well crimped vials, vacuum-packed. Tips and knowledge at the top. I recommend with my eyes closed.
I tried the testo E, good feeling, no pain, well crimped vials and higher value than my expectations during the blood test.

Thanks @Qingdao Sigma
This stinks of the source reviewing itself. And it’s just an outright shill post.

also, if you received a stealth package, you would be the first. Every other review has said there’s zero stealth

Ok now the question is how do I dose a dose of 0.5 to 1mg I was thinking of dissolving it in oil at like 1 or 2mg per ml
For these tiny amounts liquid dosing is indeed optimal. Estradiol sadly has poor solubility in water (1mg/ml) and vegetable oils (~2mg/g). DMSO or Ethanol would work better, but you could probably manage 1mg/ml in oil without to much heating and stirring. The esters dissolve easier in oil, but as far as I know their oral bioavailability seems to be even smaller.

For these tiny amounts liquid dosing is indeed optimal. Estradiol sadly has poor solubility in water (1mg/ml) and vegetable oils (~2mg/g). DMSO or Ethanol would work better, but you could probably manage 1mg/ml in oil without to much heating and stirring. The esters dissolve easier in oil, but as far as I know their oral bioavailability seems to be even smaller.
I'm thinking vegetable oil at like 2mg/ml maybe I was thinking I have benzyl alcohol and Benzyl benzoate can I use a little to help it dissolve

This stinks of the source reviewing itself. And it’s just an outright shill post.

also, if you received a stealth package, you would be the first. Every other review has said there’s zero stealth

not to mention the super fast blood test and results

He is a french client, we are in french meso rx since June, he shared his feedback in 19 august in french forum and he is just sharing his feedback here too.

Calling every one who makes an honest feedback a shill and believing a zero message member (the only one) talking about stealth issues and disappearing is just ridiculous and dumb, looking like haters.

Capture.PNG

We already have many feedbacks about blood tests in the other Meso Rx forum, also stealth feedbacks, many many stealth feedbacks:

a.PNGb.PNG
c.PNG

d.PNG

Make your own researchs instead of talking bullshit about the source with no proofs

Last edited:
He is a french client, we are in french meso rx since June, he shared his feedback in 19 august in french forum and he is just sharing his feedback here too.

Calling every one who makes an honest feedback a shill and believing a zero message member (the only one) talking about stealth issues and disappearing is just ridiculous and dumb, looking like haters.

View attachment 156074

We already have many feedbacks about blood tests in the other Meso Rx forum, also stealth feedbacks, many many stealth feedbacks:

View attachment 156077View attachment 156076
View attachment 156078

View attachment 156079

Make your own researchs instead of talking bullshit about the source with no proofs
What’s dumb is making claims with no proof. If his blood work is good post it up, you al don’t do stealth. So I don’t know what the fuck that is about. And when a member joins and posts the same day he looks like a shill.

mid he has something of value to offer, maybe he should’ve introduced himself as a member of MESO fr.

Also, why can’t he post this and defend himself? Why the fuck is the source defending him? Sounds like a fucking shill to me unless he proves otherwise

What’s dumb is making claims with no proof. If his blood work is good post it up, you al don’t do stealth.

Well it's easy, you just need to ask him to post his blood work instead of calling him a shill.

And when a member joins and posts the same day he looks like a shill.

Why didn't you ask yourself the same question of all members who did those fucking fake feedbacks in this thread, when did they join meso? all the bad feedbacks in this thread were from guys who joined meso rx and posted it the same day, but you believe them, they are not "other sources" shills?

mid he has something of value to offer, maybe he should’ve introduced himself as a member of MESO fr.

He did before posting

Well it's easy, you just need to ask him to post his blood work instead of calling him a shill.

Why didn't you ask yourself the same question of all members who did those fucking fake feedbacks in this thread, when did they join meso? all the bad feedbacks in this thread were from guys who joined meso rx and posted it the same day, but you believe them, they are not "other sources" shills?

He did before posting

You're not doing very good on this board.