Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're not doing very good on this board.

This is normal, as this is an unmoderated forum, members are free to say whatever they want without proof, to insult, and to give false feedbacks on a source they have never tested, and they have the support of some bored members who have this habit of lynching sources before they prove themselves, not all are playing fair.

Last edited:
He is a french client, we are in french meso rx since June, he shared his feedback in 19 august in french forum and he is just sharing his feedback here too.

Calling every one who makes an honest feedback a shill and believing a zero message member (the only one) talking about stealth issues and disappearing is just ridiculous and dumb, looking like haters.

View attachment 156074

We already have many feedbacks about blood tests in the other Meso Rx forum, also stealth feedbacks, many many stealth feedbacks:

View attachment 156077View attachment 156076
View attachment 156078

View attachment 156079

Make your own researchs instead of talking bullshit about the source with no proofs
That makes more sense.

I'm not sure about stealth they just put the powders in a gray sealed bag in a small cardboard box and it still gets past customs multiple times and one time they even opened the sealed bag and saw different powders inside and still let it through.

It's called stealth in plain sight cause if you hide it and they find it then you're obviously guilty

Meanwhile my express pct order didn't go through cause the medication was labeled finasteride and enclomiphene and they sent me a seizure letter

I'm not sure about stealth they just put the powders in a gray sealed bag in a small cardboard box and it still gets past customs multiple times and one time they even opened the sealed bag and saw different powders inside and still let it through.

the contents of the gray sealed bag are invisible to X-rays, that's why it always goes through customs and we never have any worries

This is normal, as this is an unmoderated forum, members are free to say whatever they want without proof, to insult, and to give false feedbacks on a source they have never tested, and they have the support of some bored members who have this habit of lynching sources before they prove themselves, not all are playing fair.
Only an idiot would “test” an unproven source. It’s on you.

It's called stealth in plain sight cause if you hide it and they find it then you're obviously guilty

Meanwhile my express pct order didn't go through cause the medication was labeled finasteride and enclomiphene and they sent me a seizure letter
So you ordered to a burnt address?

This stinks of the source reviewing itself. And it’s just an outright shill post.

also, if you received a stealth package, you would be the first. Every other review has said there’s zero stealth
I didn't have an issue with Qingdao's stealth. Other than Qingdao I've ordered from Colonial, DO, and PPL. Qingdao's stealth is on par with the aforementioned sources. No, my product did not come stuffed inside of a VCR, but the packaging was inconspicuous.

He is a french client, we are in french meso rx since June, he shared his feedback in 19 august in french forum and he is just sharing his feedback here too.

Calling every one who makes an honest feedback a shill and believing a zero message member (the only one) talking about stealth issues and disappearing is just ridiculous and dumb, looking like haters.

View attachment 156074

We already have many feedbacks about blood tests in the other Meso Rx forum, also stealth feedbacks, many many stealth feedbacks:

View attachment 156077View attachment 156076
View attachment 156078

View attachment 156079

Make your own researchs instead of talking bullshit about the source with no proofs
You’re twisting my words. I never said your gear isn’t worth a shit. I said the guy posting doesn’t seem credible. There’s a big difference so quit being so defensive.

I’m actually inclined to believe you have good gear (raws and peptides at least) and haven’t spoken I’ll about you or your company.

Also, that was a sorry ass intro post, but if @JA04 wants to come provide blood testing and prove me wrong, ill gladly apologize.

Either way @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals chill out, I never made any of this about you, I just get tired of seeing these accounts that joined today bragging about how good a source is and about feels.

I didn't have an issue with Qingdao's stealth. Other than Qingdao I've ordered from Colonial, DO, and PPL. Qingdao's stealth is on par with the aforementioned sources. No, my product did not come stuffed inside of a VCR, but the packaging was inconspicuous.
Fair enough. Pretty much every other post I have seen said zero stealth. Apparently the bags are x-ray proof?

Fair enough. Pretty much every other post I have seen said zero stealth. Apparently the bags are x-ray proof?
From my experience it's just in an x-ray proof bag and customs opened it it and let it through, the fact that the powders don't have their exact names is helpful as they don't really know whats in it as one time my express pct stuff got seized cause it was fully labeled

You’re twisting my words. I never said your gear isn’t worth a shit. I said the guy posting doesn’t seem credible. There’s a big difference so quit being so defensive.

I’m actually inclined to believe you have good gear (raws and peptides at least) and haven’t spoken I’ll about you or your company.

Also, that was a sorry ass intro post, but if @JA04 wants to come provide blood testing and prove me wrong, ill gladly apologize.

Either way @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals chill out, I never made any of this about you, I just get tired of seeing these accounts that joined today bragging about how good a source is and about feels.

Just sent him a text in french meso asking him to post here his blood work results here.