Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Complaints about the company from Reddit

I have no reason to stop people from getting legit cheap stuff. I actually used to recommend Qingdao to everyone interested in peptides. However, after my recent experience with bunk Aromasin and Raloxifene I can’t trust the company anymore. Anyway this is based on my personal experience. By all means keep doing what you’re doing if it’s working for you l.

Another complaint from Reddit

QSC is a terrible company to do business with.

They lied to Ali about a Trade Assurance claim for products that never arrived. Said I changed the shipping address when I didn't. Ali gave a me a 48hr deadline to get shipping documentation from US customs which was impossible so I never got my money back.

One after another complaint about this company on reddit...

I've recently ordered from them. They sent me a fake tracking number and stopped answering. Luckily it was under Alibaba trade assurance and got my money back

One after another complaint about this company on reddit...

I've recently ordered from them. They sent me a fake tracking number and stopped answering. Luckily it was under Alibaba trade assurance and got my money back
My growth arrives tommorow if I’m reading my tracking correctly.. it’s different on track 17, I don’t like to track packages using my own country postage tracking, but track17 gives me a rough idea of where it’s at, and it’s next stop should me my city.

Free kit of testosterone in exchange of feedback on meso-us
And yet I'm getting shit on for calling all of these "joined today but giving feedback" members, shills.

I don't give a fuck about feedback on the gear itself if it isn't backed by some sort of analytic testing. Obviously TA, stealth, etc. are semi subjective by nature, but don't come on here telling me about how good your peepee feels and how your blood markers are good to go. Bloods don't mean shit to anyone but the individual getting them done.

How long does it take to register the shipment in 17 track?
6 days later it still comes out that is not found
I think on average 4-6 days generally, I don’t even usually track my packs until it feels like there’s something wrong, but this one I wanted to see how qindao handled customs, and it seems that it was well done, went through customs and was also cleared by them very quickly.

Well guess what?
It's not anymore availble, unfortunately you won't get your free test e oil kit because it's out of stock, BUT i still can promote my anavar raw thanks to your feedback and lab test :)

View attachment 156127
This is the type of posting/info that will skyrocket your sales, not getting bribing members of other forums to post reviews here

Well guess what?
It's not anymore availble, unfortunately you won't get your free test e oil kit because it's out of stock, BUT i still can promote my anavar raw thanks to your feedback and lab test :)

View attachment 156127
Sound like you mad lmao
Never bought through you and never asked for compensation I prefer Alisa on WhatsApp cheaper price and I don’t feed a scumbag (4%) :)

and this test don’t mean shit now since it’s new production of Anavar on the market

Last edited:
This is the type of posting/info that will skyrocket your sales, not getting bribing members of other forums to post reviews here

I really don't care anymore about haters and those fake feedbacks, I am not here to suck cock.

Answering some guys here sounds like a waste of time, they are bored, they are here to shitpost in the "chinese thread": that's so cheap must be a scammer, I am gonna keep ordering from the greedy american who cook my test e in his bathroom and selling it at 40$ for 1 vial..

From now on, all my posts will only be to update the price list, other questions or remarks or whatever will not be answered, there is the email for that, at least by email there are no likes, it is less useful to make these jokes and be dick..

Please don't mislead people to buying untested products。Post your real 3rd party report. That's fair. Do not fool others.

Attachments

• klkghmhytjgn1.jpg
    klkghmhytjgn1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 82
  • rdshdukiewafsh1.jpg
    rdshdukiewafsh1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 86
Sound like you mad lmao
Never bought through you and never asked for compensation I prefer Alisa on WhatsApp cheaper price and I don’t feed a scumbag (4%) :)

and this test don’t mean shit now since it’s new production of Anavar on the market
Who's Alisa? Someone else at that company?

Hello guys, I need some help. Is it safe to just take their exemestane raws and just shove it in your mouth and ingest it with water? That's the method I was suggested by Tracy.

Isn't there a chance of contamination with whatever the hell they have in their chinese faciliy? 96% plus leaves 3 percent of unknown shit

Hello guys, I need some help. Is it safe to just take their exemestane raws and just shove it in your mouth and ingest it with water? That's the method I was suggested by Tracy.

Isn't there a chance of contamination with whatever the hell they have in their chinese faciliy? 96% plus leaves 3 percent of unknown shit
I'm not saying to just go for it, but that's not a whole lot different than putting it into a capsule with filler and shoving it in your mouth and ingesting with water

Better to ask someone like @janoshik about contaminants but realistically most of the time you have a 95% pure compound the other 5% is probably just stuff that failed to catalyze