Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Y

Yes. Cash is king, and I’m a gambling man. I’ll buy till he scams me.
There used to be a sense of community here. We used to look out for each other, if a source scammed one member we all held that source accountable or ran them off the site. Its not that way anymore, its all about me.

For anyone that’s ordered the 600ct orals. Do the pill bottles come cotton stuffed so the box isn’t rattling like pills?

Can I request them in a bag instead of bottles?

Yes, of course I do. Every member of MesoRX who doesn't want to see sources openly scamming customers has a dog in this race.
Where were you guys as few days ago when another source sent an order via FedEx,to the wrong address, talked shit to the costumer and said he doesn't like dealing with small orders, then revealed his order, almost doxed him, and finally gave his money back after 2 people talked shit..? Idk I think the FedEx shipping after it not bring part of the deal is a bit concerning. The source lacked communication.

Where were you guys as few days ago when another source sent an order via FedEx,to the wrong address, talked shit to the costumer and said he doesn't like dealing with small orders, then revealed his order, almost doxed him, and finally gave his money back after 2 people talked shit..? Idk I think the FedEx shipping after it not bring part of the deal is a bit concerning. The source lacked communication.
I haven't seen whatever you're talking about, but yeah, sounds like something I would object to as well.

Couldn’t find it quickly, so thought I’d just ask: do you ship to New Zealand and, if yes, what would you consider the success rate of shipping to that country?

Before you blindly take a risk ordering from this guy, you should look back a few pages and read the incident for yourself. He scammed someone $2,000 and flat out refuses to make it right.

Oh and if you encounter a problem like a broke vial, wrong item, or missing item, you're probably going to have to place another order just to get what you already paid for. Does this sound like someone who should get your business just to save money?
I think that if you order all the way from China and a $5 vial is broken, it's a bit too much to ask for a replacement for free. Isn't that why people order direct from China, to get much lower prices tradeoff against longer delivery times, higher customs risk, reduced customer service? Seems some guys want to pay a third of local prices but expect same service.

If it's a $2000 error or scam, it's another story. But I wouldn't expect one replacement vial.

It just need to be deep and slow lol
my previous cycle I almost did 4 ml 3 times every week just rotating delts, I guess I am used to lol
I was injecting around that same amount of volume 2-3 times per week for a few months.. with really no problems and not that much pip... I use a 25 g 1.5 in... Then.. suddenly out of nowhere.. I started losing pumps on my right side, and my right shoulder got extremely weak... Its getting better now that I stopped pinning side delts... Not sure if that is the cause and no clue what this is. No pain or discomfort.. just weakness.. Anyone experience something like this?