Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there a special EU delivery line? What's your success rate for deliveries to good old Germany?
If it is EU domestic there should not be any problem at all and very low risk of seizure if any among EU countries, if anything gets seized is clearly because the address or name was already flagged before hand

If it is EU domestic there should not be any problem at all and very low risk of seizure if any among EU countries, if anything gets seized is clearly because the address or name was already flagged before hand
The EU special line is a cargo DHL line, goods come from China and transits in Germany, and delivers all EU countries. It has nothing to do with domestic.

Do you have 200 ml bottle of test e ?
For those who are interested in 1L oils (shipped in 2x500ml bottles)

Test E @250mg/ml $420
Test C @250mg/ml $420
Sustanon @250mg/ml $490
Deca @300mg/ml $780
NPP @100mg/ml $470
Tren A @100mg/ml $500
Tren E @200mg/ml $780
Mast P @100mg/ml $560
Mast E @200mg/ml $810
Primo @100mg/ml $980

Not correct, the Nordic countries are uptight about customs even from within EU, many EU sources refuses to ship to our countries.

Not correct, the Nordic countries are uptight about customs even from within EU, many EU sources refuses to ship to our countries.
Can agree. My tree tea essential oil was seized by customs because " dangerous goods" but they opened my 500 pills of var and let it pass

Two separate orders of cjc/ipa combo were placed. After comparing the two I found that the color caps are different (I read back you do not distinguish peptides by cap color so no biggie) but the amount raw peptide in the vials are visually different. Refer to pictures... like stated before, same product ordered, one month apart. Should I be concerned on whether I have the correct product? Or is there an explanation I'm missing?

Edit: is this something @janoshik can test? I'd be willing to do it

I also forgot to mention the product ordered was without DAC

Attachments

• 20220622_182040.jpg
    20220622_182040.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Two separate orders of cjc/ipa combo were placed. After comparing the two I found that the color caps are different (I read back you do not distinguish peptides by cap color so no biggie) but the amount raw peptide in the vials are visually different. Refer to pictures... like stated before, same product ordered, one month apart. Should I be concerned on whether I have the correct product? Or is there an explanation I'm missing?

Edit: is this something Jano can test? I'd be willing to do it
This is gonna get juicy