Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They did reach out to me on the email I ordered from and asked if I would send an item or two to jano and they would reimburse me if I post the results but unfortunately I have like 5 unexpected expenses that just showed up all at once and a birthday for the ol lady lol so I can't spend much money out of budget for a little bit
Yes it was me, but never mind, it was done by other members, many testings are coming soon :cool:

Wait so I can order like 22 vials of 3 different compounds without paying 35$ extra? From international wear house
Not EU and US domestic, you can mix vials only international you can order as much as you want 12, 15, 18, 27 etc... of different compounds and don't have to be multiples of 10, but in domestic warehouse everything is already packed ready for shipping and agents don't have the right to open packages

Wait so I can order like 22 vials of 3 different compounds without paying 35$ extra? From international wear house
The extra can be $10 only if you order 1 full kit of an item, example:

1 kit test e + 7 vials primo + 5 vials tren a = 22 vials = $65 + 7*$14 + 5*10 + $10 = $223 (international only)

No one is telling members to order with QDS or not, nor are they criticising them for doing either. The two main issues myself & others have are:

1: scamming of Deus
2: shilling, deflection & lies by alt-accounts & fanbois

An agreement in writing is not “a gentleman’s agreement”. Point being QDS cannot be trusted to keep to his word in agreements with customers & as per the P522 “no soup for you rule” if you publicly complain, he makes up retroactive “rules” after the fact & to his own advantage.

If members are aware of this & still wish to order, that’s fine by me. But as time goes on, newer members won’t be aware of these issues unless those of us in the “crying faggot club” post reminders every so often. This is what I intend to do.

I don’t see why any member should have a problem with that.
For every customer QSC “scams” they serve 10000 happy customers. This is the case for every source. Scamming is a non issue and an unlikely occurrence.

Because you scammed deus and you choose to intimidate your customers into not bringing problems into public. Fuck you scammer, bitch.

Do you? If you ordered and it went good, then fine. Why do y'all have a problem with this scammer being called out when they are 100% guilty?
For how much longer will you complain? He scammed one guy, out of tens of thousands of customers. How many more years will you complain about him scamming this one dude? Seems a bit unnecessary.

No one is telling members to order with QDS or not, nor are they criticising them for doing either. The two main issues myself & others have are:

1: scamming of Deus
2: shilling, deflection & lies by alt-accounts & fanbois

An agreement in writing is not “a gentleman’s agreement”. Point being QDS cannot be trusted to keep to his word in agreements with customers & as per the P522 “no soup for you rule” if you publicly complain, he makes up retroactive “rules” after the fact & to his own advantage.

If members are aware of this & still wish to order, that’s fine by me. But as time goes on, newer members won’t be aware of these issues unless those of us in the “crying faggot club” post reminders every so often. This is what I intend to do.

I don’t see why any member should have a problem with that.
What is all this about the Deus thing, i have read it in several posts but i still can´t find what it is about

For how much longer will you complain? He scammed one guy, out of tens of thousands of customers. How many more years will you complain about him scamming this one dude? Seems a bit unnecessary.
What was the scam about, damn i did not know that lol

I still feel like the right thing to do is for a source to test every single batch but prices are awesome, gotta say
Well I mean yeah if they test it and show the good results it does show that they have whatever tested at whatever quality but I think they encourage members to test it because a source could just send a good sample to Jano and then send everyone else underdosed or whatever. Not saying they do that but I'd assume it's more credible if they get other people to do it vs them spending the money and people just hoping they are getting the same stuff

The extra can be $10 only if you order 1 full kit of an item, example:

1 kit test e + 7 vials primo + 5 vials tren a = 22 vials = $65 + 7*$14 + 5*10 + $10 = $223 (international only)
Is this $10 per additional compound? Example:

1 Kit Test E + 6 vials Primo, 2 vials Tren 2 vials Deca, would that be a $20 charge or still $10?

Is this $10 per additional compound? Example:

1 Kit Test E + 6 vials Primo, 2 vials Tren 2 vials Deca, would that be a $20 charge or still $10?
He literally just worked the price out for you and explained how it works. As long as you buy a full kit of one compound only $10 will be added on for any mixed kits after.

Before you blindly take a risk ordering from this guy, you should look back a few pages and read the incident for yourself. He scammed someone $2,000 and flat out refuses to make it right.

Oh and if you encounter a problem like a broke vial, wrong item, or missing item, you're probably going to have to place another order just to get what you already paid for. Does this sound like someone who should get your business just to save money?

It's a little complicated. From memory the argument went on at the start of May.

Wrong item was sent and proven after testing was done another source here who was getting it from QDS. QDS was in the process of replacing it. The other source kicked off and started trashing QDS and QDS banned him.
The doxxing thing from memory occurred from a big argument happening accusing QDS of not shipping anything and in the process of uploading partially redacted tracking information, some information was not redacted properly. QDS got a two week ban and accused of doxxing.

Search Deus and dox in the search bar to find it all and make up your own mind.

He literally just worked the price out for you and explained how it works. As long as you buy a full kit of one compound only $10 will be added on for any mixed kits after.
You don't think it's a reasonable question to ask if that $10 is per additional compound or for any number of them? It was never specified, so I figured it was worth asking. Didn't mean to cause your prolactin issues to spill over.

Last edited:
I still feel like the right thing to do is for a source to test every single batch but prices are awesome, gotta say
If the batches last longer, this could be a possibility, but unfortunately batches are sold very quickly, so if we sent every batch for testing, the batch will be sold before that the sample reachs Jano, this for oils, especially basic ones like the ones sent to EU warehouse, because it is very rare when we exceed a 15L batches, and we are supplier of many resellers. So when a customer order 5-10 kits of each compound for reselling purposes, nothing is left in the batch.
But for HGH and peptides, batches can be way bigger, of hundreds of kits up to 1 thousand especially for hot sellers such as HGH, BPC157, Tb500, MT2, HCG, and semaglutide.