Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

View attachment 167925

The moment everyone has been waiting for

THE EU WAREHOUSE

Start of deliveries from the EU warehouse today, deliveries to all European countries, UK included.

Say welcome to QSC in the EU domestic

First stocks of injectables have just arrived, HGH and orals will be available in a few days (less than 1 week)

the price list:

View attachment 167926

To place orders:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Fuck yer. If you offered something like this in Australia + growth & some orals you’d completely own the market.

Any plans on a warehouse or reship service here?

Fuck yer. If you offered something like this in Australia + growth & some orals you’d completely own the market.

Any plans on a warehouse or reship service here?
We already have a very high success rate to Australia and fast shipping, if you can see just 3 comments above, the australian customer received his 2 parcels in 2 weeks.

Unfotunately no plan for this yet, because the same problem as Canada, the Australian special line is highly inspected.

We already own the australian market, it's the 3rd biggest customer basis I have after US and French.

We already have a very high success rate to Australia and fast shipping, if you can see just 3 comments above, the australian customer received his 2 parcels in 2 weeks.

Unfotunately no plan for this yet, because the same problem as Canada, the Australian special line is highly inspected.

We already own the australian market, it's the 3rd biggest customer basis I have after US and French.
Fair enough, kind of surprising though considering the customs declaration on the pack would look nothing like that under an X-ray.

Anyway, a lot of aussies will not order international, simple as that. And the domestic supply is mostly fake. I couldn’t care less if you did or not tbh. Claiming you own the market already is a bit rich thou don’t you think.
I don’t reckon you’d be selling on an online forum to strangers if you owned the market, you’d probably be sending in 40ft shipping containers on the slow boat to your syndicate partners.

View attachment 167925

THE EU WAREHOUSE

Start of deliveries from the EU warehouse today, deliveries to all European countries, UK included.

First stocks of injectables have just arrived, HGH and orals will be available in a few days (less than 1 week)

the price list:

View attachment 167926

To place orders:

What orals will you have?

View attachment 167925

THE EU WAREHOUSE

the price list:

View attachment 167926

To place orders:

How come prices are around 20$ more than USA section? Which shipping method is being used?

Fenrirs outright claim which is a lie reminded me of a new shill weeks ago claiming I sent dick pics. Then admitted it was a lie after I told him he's full of it. And look who it is, qscs shill of the month. Pathetic these guys are making up complete lies, shows you the quality of these members defending them.
Take a joke ya big sook lol. It was just banter. Sorry I hurt your feelings, man. For real.

LMAO. I'm not crying, clown. I'm informing the community about things they should know before choosing to use this source. Your stupid ass, on the other hand, likes to dog pile with the other transvestites and bury relevant shit.

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Nobody likes your annoying ass. Not even the trannies that you're trying to stick up for. You don't fit in on this board and I'm sure you're an annoying outcast in the real world, too.

But, by all means. Keep on trying to remain relevant, little buddy.

Fucking unbelievable how many idiots want to come white knight for a scumbag.
Geez I am so over your rants. Get a hobby ya flog!

View attachment 167925

THE EU WAREHOUSE

the price list:

View attachment 167926

To place orders:

Are the prices quoted in dollars or euros?