Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

View attachment 167904
You find that link or screenshot, yet?
Fenrirs outright claim which is a lie reminded me of a new shill weeks ago claiming I sent dick pics. Then admitted it was a lie after I told him he's full of it. And look who it is, qscs shill of the month. Pathetic these guys are making up complete lies, shows you the quality of these members defending them.

Get a tissue, you big sook!
Madbret (really lives up to his name) was literally spamming the same message over and over again.
Man, I'm suspicious of you! Lurking around these forums like some white knight, looking for vulnerable people to "save". You literally have been hitting up my DM's and sending me dic pics. Doubt it was even yours! Back off guy. Not interested. No offence.

Why do drug addicts and dealers find it necessary to tell a bunch of junkies what to do? Let them order from whoever they want. If price matters to them, they won’t care about how Qing Dung Un scammed some idiot.

Why do drug addicts and dealers find it necessary to tell a bunch of junkies what to do? Let them order from whoever they want. If price matters to them, they won’t care about how Qing Dung Un scammed some idiot.
Your post is absolutely retarded. So the member scammed is as idiot in your own words? By your logic if you get scammed by qsc, you're now the same "idiot."

Where are you new members coming from? You literally can't make up this nonsense. This thread is getting worse by the day.

Well....I mean...are we all "junkies"? I've known "junkies" in my life. Uh....I don't think I'm one of those.

On average how long is normal shipping to US? I will be moving in a month and trying to decide whether to buy now or later.

If it's from the US domestic warehouse, just a few days shipping time. If it's coming from overseas, I'd wait a couple weeks then order it to your new address.

Your post is absolutely retarded. So the member scammed is as idiot in your own words? By your logic if you get scammed by qsc, you're now the same "idiot."

Where are you new members coming from? You literally can't make up this nonsense. This thread is getting worse by the day.
Yes, I would be an idiot. We know the possibility and still continue and order. Maybe if Deus wasn’t a complete dickhead he would’ve gotten better treatment. What don’t you get?

Yes, I would be an idiot. We know the possibility and still continue and order. Maybe if Deus wasn’t a complete dickhead he would’ve gotten better treatment. What don’t you get?
Was he a dickhead for asking for the refund he was initially promised if QSC sent mislabeled product, or was QSC the real dickhead for promising a refund if they sent mislabeled stuff only to refuse to send the refund when they were caught sending mislabeled stuff?

hmmm

Was he a dickhead for asking for the refund he was initially promised if QSC sent mislabeled product, or was QSC the real dickhead for promising a refund if they sent mislabeled stuff only to refuse to send the refund when they were caught sending mislabeled stuff?

hmmm
If Deus didn’t immediately assume it was intentional scamming instead of a mistake then maybe the situation could’ve been avoided. There have been plenty of other people who didn’t step out of line and got good customer service. You are focusing on a single instance, while QSC served hundreds of buyer daily. you are bound to have unhappy customers.

If Deus didn’t immediately assume it was intentional scamming instead of a mistake then maybe the situation could’ve been avoided. There have been plenty of other people who didn’t step out of line and got good customer service. You are focusing on a single instance, while QSC served hundreds of buyer daily. you are bound to have unhappy customers.
There are weeks between the emails they posted and the lab report being posted here. That's hardly immediate. And QSC accused Deus of sending in a fake sample before admitting it was them who sent mislabeled products.

Oh well, another account signed up <1 week ago trying to muddy the truth of QSC's scams once more:

giphy.gif

There are weeks between the emails they posted and the lab report being posted here. That's hardly immediate. And QSC accused Deus of sending in a fake sample before admitting it was them who sent mislabeled products.

Oh well, another account signed up <1 week ago trying to muddy the truth of QSC's scams once more:

giphy.gif
That may have happened but you can’t deny that 99% of QSC’s customers are happy with their purchases. You are blowing it way out of proportion, assuming they are a serial scammer or something. They got bad feedback just like every other company on Earth gets bad feedback. Anyways, I feel like my style of speaking is pretty different from the Qim Song Cum rep but whatever helps you sleep at night. Can you recommend a better source?

This source is like the amazon of the steroid world now so unfortunately I doubt all this banter will make a negative impact on their business at this point but that's just my opinion. Carry on

hmmm
Do you have a dog in this race?

My 2 parcels of HGH from my store credit were both delivered into Australia today. They took 14 days from shipping date to delivery. Both well packed with no broken vials. Overall very happy.