Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Go read the rules of the underground, members are permitted to do exactly what they are doing in this thread. In this specific situation, they are 100% justified anyway.

And I bet if their prices weren't dirt cheap, a bunch of you buyers would be doing the same thing.
You apparently didn’t read the TOS

All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

And I bet if their prices weren't dirt cheap, a bunch of you buyers would be doing the same thing.

No sorry I have a life.

If this dude was a scammer or sold crap gear I would note my negative experience and move on.

I wouldn’t spend every waking moment of my life trying to put him out of business. What am I batman?

Not my job to spoon feed grown ass hormonal men on who they should buy from. If you need strangers on the Internet to make your decisions for you then I don’t know what to tell you.

I'm not here because of Deus, you simple bitch. I'm here to hold these fuckers accountable, as I have other sources for years. It's called harm reduction, you weird little bitch.

This asshole rep has fucked people for a lot of money and you keep propping them up and saying water under the bridge type shit.

It's not going to happen. These fuck heads want to fuck members, and I'll continue to inform the community, at least, until they make it right.

And I don't see this cunt deciding to fly straight so you might as well get used to seeing me around here, cupcake.

Why do you feel the need to stand up for this POS rep? That's what I'd really like to know.
Do you genuinely think people buying from QSC don’t know about the rep being shady? Everyone knows, there’s a million pages about this bullshit, how could we not see it? Members simply don’t care, so why do you continue peddling it? It’s annoying as fuck to sift through all of it. What do you think people care about more, low prices or the slight chance of being “scammed”. Don’t you have a workout to do? Or a wife to fuck? Why waste so much time bashing QSC when not a soul cares.

All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
You apparently didn't read this, which is what I was referring to.

Oh and make sure QSC reads what you posted, so they don't get their final ban. Lmao.

Just report these pointless spam posts by the same 2-3 people. All of them liking each other’s posts like a secret club of faggots. You would think these same 3 people would have jobs and lives to attend to but apparently not. Life of an incel must be great with all that free time
Don't just talk about it. Be about it, you sniveling, source sucking snitch.

Keep trying to vax the messenger, you pussy chump.
No sorry I have a life.

If this dude was a scammer or sold crap gear I would note my negative experience and move on.

I wouldn’t spend every waking moment of my life trying to put him out of business. What am I batman?

Not my job to spoon feed grown ass hormonal men on who they should buy from. If you need strangers on the Internet to make your decisions for you then I don’t know what to tell you.
It's funny how y'all can post your asses off but when someone says something bad about your scammer source, they don't have a life.
Do you genuinely think people buying from QSC don’t know about the rep being shady? Everyone knows, there’s a million pages about this bullshit, how could we not see it? Members simply don’t care, so why do you continue peddling it? It’s annoying as fuck to sift through all of it. What do you think people care about more, low prices or the slight chance of being “scammed”. Don’t you have a workout to do? Or a wife to fuck? Why waste so much time bashing QSC when not a soul cares.
You would be surprised at how little reading some guys are willing to do, especially when it's buried by bullshit. You call my posts bullshit. But I call your posts bullshit.

Y'all cry about me continuing to bring this shit to light. Quit trying to bury it and I won't have to repeat myself quite do often.

Why do you care if I highlight the fact that this source has scammed members?

Why do you care? If you already heard what I have to say and don't care or like it, then put me on ignore. Problem solved. You don't have to read it if you don't want to and you definitely don't need to answer for this scamming mother fucker.

But that isn't what this is really about. You have an ulterior motive or you're just fucking stupid, realistically.

Either way, let the rep answer for himself. If you cock jockeys want to call me out and try to be funny guys, you will receive the same sort of treatment.

If you want to use this source, nobody's stopping you. But quit trying to sweep the scamming under the rug.

Want to leave a review of your experience?

Fine.

But quit talking shit to the guys who aren't letting this bs slide or you're going to continue to be called out for being a shill bitch.

It's funny how y'all can post your asses off but when someone says something bad about your scammer source, they don't have a life.

You would be surprised at how little reading some guys are willing to do, especially when it's buried by bullshit. You call my posts bullshit. But I call your posts bullshit.

Y'all cry about me continuing to bring this shit to light. Quit trying to bury it and I won't have to repeat myself quite do often.

Why do you care? If you already heard what I have to say and don't care or like it, then put me on ignore. Problem solved. You don't have to read it if you don't want to and you definitely don't need to answer for this scamming mother fucker.

But that isn't what this is really about. You have an ulterior motive or you're just fucking stupid, realistically.

Either way, let the rep answer for himself. If you cock jockeys want to call me out and try to be funny guys, you will receive the same sort of treatment.

If you want to use this source, nobody's stopping you. But quit trying to sweep the scamming under the rug.

Fine.

But quit talking shit to the guys who aren't letting this bs slide or you're going to continue to be called out for being a shill bitch.
He “scammed” one member and as far as I’m concerned, a business can do whatever it wants, break their terms then kick rocks. Other people may care, but what do they expect. You get cheap prices or good service, can’t have both.

The only people burying your posts, are people who are asking for prices and if shit is in stock.

Yeah dude I totally have an ulterior motive shilling for a Chinese chemical company lol

Fine.

Every person you convince not to use QSC comes running back once they see competitors prices lol can’t blame em

I’m pleased with his HGH averaging about 5IUs a day. I mean I don’t have any testing to back it up. But stomach area fat has reduced as well as other areas of the body while maintaining weight.

I had a bout of lethargy for a couple weeks than it went away. Next bloodtest I plan on drawing IGF-1 levels.
Get gh serum test if trying to show quality of qsc gh. From my experiences gh serum over igf-1 test is the preferred method when testing gh quality aside from hplc of course.

I’m pleased with his HGH averaging about 5IUs a day. I mean I don’t have any testing to back it up. But stomach area fat has reduced as well as other areas of the body while maintaining weight.

I had a bout of lethargy for a couple weeks than it went away. Next bloodtest I plan on drawing IGF-1 levels.
how long have you been on the qingdao hgh?

@MadBret Talks about other people crying yet he is the one crying in this thread hourly like it's a full time job. You live in this thread, if QSC left you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. Everyone is tired of seeing you post the same shit with the same stupid insults. You're so pitiful.

Like I said before, I plan to use 500mcg to 1 mg igf lr3 daily very soon. If i go take blood work,any clue what my igf levels have to be? with 10-12 iu HGH?

@MadBret Talks about other people crying yet he is the one crying in this thread hourly like it's a full time job. You live in this thread, if QSC left you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. Everyone is tired of seeing you post the same shit with the same stupid insults. You're so pitiful.
LMAO. I'm not crying, clown. I'm informing the community about things they should know before choosing to use this source. Your stupid ass, on the other hand, likes to dog pile with the other transvestites and bury relevant shit.

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Nobody likes your annoying ass. Not even the trannies that you're trying to stick up for. You don't fit in on this board and I'm sure you're an annoying outcast in the real world, too.

But, by all means. Keep on trying to remain relevant, little buddy.

Fucking unbelievable how many idiots want to come white knight for a scumbag.

I'm not crying, clown
5dbc3e3b-b4dd-4473-8174-09517df6bf2f_text.gif

Keep on trying to remain relevant, little buddy.
Stop projecting.

It's honestly funny asf when you clowns cry about me posting. If you talk shit to me, there's a good chance that I'm going to respond. I think y'all are just gluttons for punishment.

And then y'all act so surprised and upset when I tell you cock boys how I really feel.

Fuck all you they/them, zyzz wannabes that feel the need to prop up this scammer.

And fuck you scammer! @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I know you read all my posts, bitch!

Sponsors

Latest posts