Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

2 kits primo e left US domestic.. :p

Updated price list with EU warehouse injectable oils, a temporary one, will be updated the end of the week once orals and HGH are ready for shipping EU domestic..

Test Cyp new batch en route to US warehouse, will be available in 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:
Alibaba using CC is cheaper, payment is received and confirmed instantanously.
tbh all same for me as supplier, it's up to the customer to choose what suits him the best.
Sounds good. I’ve always used bitcoin in the past knowing that it’s not as stealth as people think. Although after using alibaba with my cc I actually prefer this method. After all it’s a legit purchase and if anyone wanted to investigate they would assume I drink alot of tea.

View attachment 167925

The moment everyone has been waiting for

THE EU WAREHOUSE

Start of deliveries from the EU warehouse today, deliveries to all European countries, UK included.

Say welcome to QSC in the EU domestic

First stocks of injectables have just arrived, HGH and orals will be available in a few days (less than 1 week)

the price list:

View attachment 167926

To place orders:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Noob question, so i have to get a 10 vials box of the same compound?? can´t i get from different compounds, sry if thi has been answered before i haven´t order from here
Also DHB comming anytime soon ??

Noob question, so i have to get a 10 vials box of the same compound?? can´t i get from different compounds, sry if thi has been answered before i haven´t order from here
You can mix kits, you can buy like 5 test 5 eq but you need to pay 35$ for that service

yes 10 vials of same compound is minimum order (1 full kit/item)

DHB maybe next month, we will add more items, let's see how it goes first ^^

It's the best prices you can get in the market, so grabbing a kit of each compound is an investment, you can stock for 1-2 years

Last edited:
You can mix kits, you can buy like 5 test 5 eq but you need to pay 35$ for that service
Not EU and US domestic, you can mix vials only international you can order as much as you want 12, 15, 18, 27 etc... of different compounds and don't have to be multiples of 10, but in domestic warehouse everything is already packed ready for shipping and agents don't have the right to open packages

EU Warehouse price list

Shipping cost / country<1kg<2kg
France and Germany (2-4 days average)$15$15
Other countries (3-7 days average)$35$45
Injectable oils (10x10ml)dosage/mlprice/kit ($)
Test E250mg/ml115
Test C250mg/ml120
Deca200mg/ml120
Boldo U200mg/ml120
Primo E100mg/ml190
Tren A100mg/ml150
Tren E100mg/ml150
Mast P100mg/ml145
Mast E200mg/ml150

1 kit = 10 vials of 10ml each
Minimum order is 1 kit/item

Prices is $USD, so it's cheaper in € ^^

Payment by bank transfer to EU bank account (in €) possible

BTC accepted, Credit Card accepted

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.

qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

Now that the gear in on this side, you could send some kits to jano to have them tested
We prefer third party testing when it's done by customers, in forum you can find about 30 lab test done by meso members of our products.

We sent some products for testing too, but we believe that there is nothing better than blind testing by members !

All products above have been Jano tested in the past except mast p (not same batches ofc), but mast p raw have been tested +98% by a member here in lab testing section

We prefer third party testing when it's done by customers, in forum you can find about 30 lab test done by meso members of our products.

We sent some products for testing too, but we believe that there is nothing better than blind testing by members !

All products above have been Jano tested in the past except mast p (not same batches ofc), but mast p raw have been tested +98% by a member here in lab testing section
They did reach out to me on the email I ordered from and asked if I would send an item or two to jano and they would reimburse me if I post the results but unfortunately I have like 5 unexpected expenses that just showed up all at once and a birthday for the ol lady lol so I can't spend much money out of budget for a little bit

Why do drug addicts and dealers find it necessary to tell a bunch of junkies what to do? Let them order from whoever they want.

No one is telling members to order with QDS or not, nor are they criticising them for doing either. The two main issues myself & others have are:

1: scamming of Deus
2: shilling, deflection & lies by alt-accounts & fanbois

a gentleman’s agreement has no place in business, regardless of if breaking it is seemingly scummy

An agreement in writing is not “a gentleman’s agreement”. Point being QDS cannot be trusted to keep to his word in agreements with customers & as per the P522 “no soup for you rule” if you publicly complain, he makes up retroactive “rules” after the fact & to his own advantage.

If members are aware of this & still wish to order, that’s fine by me. But as time goes on, newer members won’t be aware of these issues unless those of us in the “crying faggot club” post reminders every so often. This is what I intend to do.

I don’t see why any member should have a problem with that.