Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Im not against one or another. Again, I think both are great, semaglutide and tirzepatide. I personally like Liraglutide and im still using it and one pen with 18mg is dirt cheap (~60€ here from european pharmacy source on Meso). And with a solid diet I see any GLP-1 agonists as a helpful bonus.
well, if you use the recommended dosage of liraglutide of 3mg daily it is quite pricy imo.
comes out to close to 300€ a month

But i have to Order . You Know why ?
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals have the best generic HGH i ever used.
Really , its complain at a high level
the hgh is unbeatable
Of course because you make a bold statement like this yoy have blood work to back that up right? Or you just going by feelz lmao

well, if you use the recommended dosage of liraglutide of 3mg daily it is quite pricy imo.
comes out to close to 300€ a month
Lol true but I never went that high. I personally find the dosages used in most of those studies are kinda extreme, and that applies to every GLP-1 agonist there is. I got a pretty full feeling even after only drinking a coffee with a starting dose of 0,3mg Liraglutide for the first week. I then increase it very slowly to keep the effect. At most I took 1,2mg only for the last finishing days (up to a week total).

I think they use such extreme dosages in studies because a) these participiants don’t even know what dieting is or how to stick to it and b) don’t count calories or do train as much as we do. Imho they gotta compensate it with higher doses.

The people at the post office were high on the fentanyl they seized and nodded out while they were sorting packages. It happens
At least they didn't steal your package lmao one time I had a domestic order from a different source that says it was delivered and was never delivered and they said "were working on getting it back it got delivered somewhere else" but my informed delivery said it was at my house and I went down to the post office like 4 times trying to get the address to where it was but they wouldn't tell me lol

Hey are there any t4 sodium salt (thyroxine) pressed tabs available? Or does it just come in RAW form?

Having to measure in micrograms is kind of annoying, so would much prefer pressed tabs/caps if possible

Hey are there any t4 sodium salt (thyroxine) pressed tabs available? Or does it just come in RAW form?

Having to measure in micrograms is kind of annoying, so would much prefer pressed tabs/caps if possible
You should ask about his method for pressing that small amount so you don’t end up with “hot spots”. If he has the lab to manufacture all these chemicals he should have the machines needed to use wet granulation for even distribution of the API.

anybody tried his hgh frag? looking for something to aide me in my cut since ive stalled but dont wanna get actual hgh for cancer fears

Lol true but I never went that high. I personally find the dosages used in most of those studies are kinda extreme, and that applies to every GLP-1 agonist there is. I got a pretty full feeling even after only drinking a coffee with a starting dose of 0,3mg Liraglutide for the first week. I then increase it very slowly to keep the effect. At most I took 1,2mg only for the last finishing days (up to a week total).

I think they use such extreme dosages in studies because a) these participiants don’t even know what dieting is or how to stick to it and b) don’t count calories or do train as much as we do. Imho they gotta compensate it with higher doses.

Pretty much. Everything we know about these compounds [scientifically] is in the context of obesity, diabetes, etc. That's a benefit of forums like this. You can get feedback from bodybuilders, lifters, weekend warriors, etc., of their self-experiment n=1's.

anybody tried his hgh frag? looking for something to aide me in my cut since ive stalled but dont wanna get actual hgh for cancer fears
I'm assuming people buy it a lot because it's available domestic from them. Interested in hearing peoples results from it I've never heard anyone just using that and not with hgh

Due to the high demand on Tirzepatide kits, we will stock and accept both orders for 5mg vials and 10mg vials so you can choose the ones you want.

tirzepatide 10x5mg $268
tirzepatide 10x10mg $445