Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can you explain why HMG is checked of HIV Antibody ?
They are in China, where a statistically significant percent of the population of certain provinces near Qingdao were previously affected by HIV-tainted blood donations.

HMG is likely produced using recombinant DNA technology, but it first likely had to come from an actual human. This step checks to make there’s no HIV antibody in your medicine.

This is likely a government requirement… but I could be wrong.

Here is my update on QSC Test C/Tren E blend brewed by me (week 9) dropping blend from 360/360 to 225/225. Week 4 on QSC domestic Primo E 100. (500/wk). Will likely run the doses till Memorial Day and stay dieting. Had to back off the MT 2 to 250mcg twice a week bc I’m starting to look Arabic. Anyway I’m happy with this summers run so far. View attachment 168502
I was going back through my post and realized I meant Labor Day in Sept. Not Memorial Day. I can stay on low dose Tren E all summer with no issues. I only run 8-9 weeks of Tren E at 350ish to cut down.

thinking about ordering tirzepatide. how many or yous are ordering 5mg and how many ordering 10mg. i cant decide. It is a bit on the pricey side plus there hasnt been any labs done. Any suggestions?