Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered from EU warehouse Wednesday last week, order shipped Thursday and received today, delivered to my front door. So far so good, nothing to complain about. Can't comment on the quality yet. Live in Scandinavia.

Made an order. Will do some testing with Janoshik on Melanotan 1 and BPC-157 since nobody has done that yet. Will also send in some NPP and Test too to see how it’s holding up. Great prices, btw… I think I’ll do an HGH order next.

Last edited:
Ordered from EU warehouse Wednesday last week, order shipped Thursday and received today, delivered to my front door. So far so good, nothing to complain about. Can't comment on the quality yet. Live in Scandinavia.
How was the stealth packaging? Good to hear you got ya stuff!

This EU Warehouse Prices are a joke compared to the Chinese Warehouse ones. Why i'm forced to take products from their french warehouse if i'm not in a rush for it? I can gladly wait 4 weeks.

To be completely fair, not stealthy or disguised at all. The packaging wasn't disguised as something else or anything like that, the package just contained blank, unlabeled vials packaged in smaller, unlabeled, blank boxes.

This EU Warehouse Prices are a joke compared to the Chinese Warehouse ones. Why i'm forced to take products from their french warehouse if i'm not in a rush for it? I can gladly wait 4 weeks.
We don't force you to take products from EU warehouse, we just suggest it as an option, if the customer prefer all international we send all international.

As mentionned before, we never do stealth for many reasons explained before, either for international or domestic packages, as we know how parcels go through customs and we know how to make a discreet package with the highest pass rate to every country.

2nd order from China to Portugal 30 days. It didn't go through Portuguese costums direct from airport to distribution, very nice.

Just placed a pretty large order (over 1K USD) with QSD. so far everything has been smooth and responsive, will update as things go along. I split my order across the US and china warehouse so I should get to experience both domestic and international shipping speeds. Fingers crossed it all goes off without a hitch!