Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How about posting some details about quality control? As a middleman, you're pretty much sourcing from different factories. As you're selling so many different chemicals, there simply isn't a single factory on this planet who can produce all. As I'm someone doing business in China, I know manufacturers are a pain in the ass to work with and will screw you over at every possible chance, and there would have to be some quality control in place.
This I agree with. Thousands of products, who knows how many factories they deal with, dozens likely. No way in fuck QSC will be able to verify all those products (even if they made such effort). Their suppliers change as well.

The basic anabolic raws are very cheap and easy to produce. You will be likely get acceptable product. The rest of the big list, it's a crapshoot.

Had my first package of test e/hgh arrive 3 weeks ago and today a bigger order of hgh took around 2 weeks for both packages to arrive in aus from China then a lot longer then that too arrive to my house because of how fooked the post is in aus atm iykyk so far on 300mg test e a week has definitely increased libido and perhaps fuller in chest/shoulders/traps but too early to tell though hgh have been getting the lethargy no carpal tunnel but on 3 weeks in on 3iu so also too early to tell will be getting bloods on my 6th week so will be able to know for sure what’s goin on hormonally but yea thought I’d just post my experience so far will keep updated anavar on the way. I also got off these guys because they’re cheap enough I thought fuck it may aswell see what happens because I’m a cheapskate and if it works it works happy to experiment

Attachments

• 3F933693-79EC-4CE4-973A-D7E9A658A48B.jpeg
    3F933693-79EC-4CE4-973A-D7E9A658A48B.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 12FE231C-FEDA-434E-939D-D937225C28E7.jpeg
    12FE231C-FEDA-434E-939D-D937225C28E7.jpeg
    366.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 5A0745C9-1AEB-4308-A770-B2B14FDC5D9E.jpeg
    5A0745C9-1AEB-4308-A770-B2B14FDC5D9E.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 8E2DD7D7-462E-4847-8C6D-7D4F0C026174.jpeg
    8E2DD7D7-462E-4847-8C6D-7D4F0C026174.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 91
  • A2304283-54C9-4A71-BE98-36E8C02EAEEC.jpeg
    A2304283-54C9-4A71-BE98-36E8C02EAEEC.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 161
Had my first package of test e/hgh arrive 3 weeks ago and today a bigger order of hgh took around 2 weeks for both packages to arrive in aus from China then a lot longer then that too arrive to my house because of how fooked the post is in aus atm iykyk so far on 300mg test e a week has definitely increased libido and perhaps fuller in chest/shoulders/traps but too early to tell though hgh have been getting the lethargy no carpal tunnel but on 3 weeks in on 3iu so also too early to tell will be getting bloods on my 6th week so will be able to know for sure what’s goin on hormonally but yea thought I’d just post my experience so far will keep updated anavar on the way. I also got off these guys because they’re cheap enough I thought fuck it may aswell see what happens because I’m a cheapskate and if it works it works happy to experiment
Joined 1 day ago.. just to come here and tell us how good they are? Umm

Joined 1 day ago.. just to come here and tell us how good they are? Umm
I’ve had another account which I couldn’t confirm through outlook for some reason so when my bigger package arrived i tried ProtonMail and it worked I don’t get what the problem is I never explicitly said they were good this is simply my experience so far and I will keep people updated

This forum policing isn’t really a good precedent too set for people like me who mostly have been observing these forums and finally pulled the trigger and want to share the results for others too see their do seem to be a lot of accounts on here trying to discredit any positive reviews which is interesting

AVAILABLE PROHORMONES

RAWS ($)10 g50 g 100 g
Norandrostenedione4580130
4-Androsten-3b-ol-17-one5090170
Halodrol / Turinadiol75220440
trendione75235460
Hexadrone100380730
Methylstenbolone/ Ultradrol110455880
1-Testosterone60135240

Toremifene citrate (Fareston SERM)
| CAS 89778-27-8

10g = $85

Toremifene Citrate is the active ingredient in a drug with the brand name Fareston (an anti-estrogen drug designed to treat breast cancer in post-menopausal women).

Because of its estrogen inhibiting effects Toremifene has also become a desirable drug for some people who use steroids; more specifically when used as a post cycle therapy (PCT) drug to prevent estrogen levels in men from rising while natural testosterone function is stimulated back to its normal levels after being suppressed by the use of steroids that have aromatizing activity (conversion of testosterone to estrogen).

However as we will see, even though Fareston is a SERM like some of the better known PCT drugs such as Clomid and Nolvadex, it has a slightly different effect on the body when used in men and it can result in a less desirable outcome for PCT purposes.

It is therefore important to consider all the functions of a drug like Fareston when considering its use for post cycle therapy, while keeping an open mind to other potential better uses of this drug during the steroid cycle itself.

Those of you who placed an order, through communicating with Alisa yang on whatsapp. How long did your order take to arrive? and what did your tracking info say? I ordered on the 01/11/21 and package is saying on track 17 ‘sender is preparing item’.

Those of you who placed an order, through communicating with Alisa yang on whatsapp. How long did your order take to arrive? and what did your tracking info say? I ordered on the 01/11/21 and package is saying on track 17 ‘sender is preparing item’.
It took around a week before the tracking got updated for me I think it’s because it’s in the local post on the way to the airport that may be a little longer then usual though

Last edited:
Two days for me! They are really quick for domestic shipping and always ship within 24 hours. Domestic courier tracking in China is crazy good. You can sometimes track your package by GPS and you even get the name and cell number for the delivery guy.

Test results for Raloxifene.

I'm Chinese and I sent the raws to a Chinese lab and I understand some of you guys don't trust Chinese :rolleyes: . I promised to give the testing results earlier in this thread so I'm sharing this result anyways.

Take this with a grain of salt.

Attachments

• RAL.jpeg
    RAL.jpeg
    635.3 KB · Views: 144
  • RAL2.jpeg
    RAL2.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 151
Which lab did you use, and what do they charge? Or does anyone else have a reliable lab for getting things tested in China?

I'm located in mainland, and many 'reliable' sources can't ship here. So will always be dealing with reliability issues, thus need a way to test stuff which doesn't go cross borders.

Which lab did you use, and what do they charge? Or does anyone else have a reliable lab for getting things tested in China?

I'm located in mainland, and many 'reliable' sources can't ship here. So will always be dealing with reliability issues, thus need a way to test stuff which doesn't go cross borders.
There's a seller on Taobao if you search for "Testosterone Enanthate testing" in Chinese you should be able to find. It's super cheap. Reviews are good and I've been using them for almost a year.

I'd suggest you to mix some other stuff if you send samples to a lab to see if the results reflect the impurity. Say if you send a 1 gram sample with 0.8g Test E and 0.2g random powder if the result says above 80% purity then the lab is BS. Sadly last time when I did so it turns out the raws were completely fake so I couldn't test their reliability.

Test results for Raloxifene.

I'm Chinese and I sent the raws to a Chinese lab and I understand some of you guys don't trust Chinese :rolleyes: . I promised to give the testing results earlier in this thread so I'm sharing this result anyways.

Take this with a grain of salt.

Thank you for sharing this lab test report