Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dingdong Sigma must have me on ignore. Good call. i would too. Guess i'll look elsewhere for my 19-nor ass kickers.
You should have shown me the tits long before to get an answer or send me an email to : meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

Bolandione, also known as 19-norandrostenedione, as well as 19-norandrost-4-en-3,17-dione or estr-4-ene-3,17-dione.
CAS number : 734-32-7

If it's this what are you looking for:

10g $45
50g $80
100g $130

Had my first package of test e/hgh arrive 3 weeks ago and today a bigger order of hgh took around 2 weeks for both packages to arrive in aus from China then a lot longer then that too arrive to my house because of how fooked the post is in aus atm iykyk so far on 300mg test e a week has definitely increased libido and perhaps fuller in chest/shoulders/traps but too early to tell though hgh have been getting the lethargy no carpal tunnel but on 3 weeks in on 3iu so also too early to tell will be getting bloods on my 6th week so will be able to know for sure what’s goin on hormonally but yea thought I’d just post my experience so far will keep updated anavar on the way. I also got off these guys because they’re cheap enough I thought fuck it may aswell see what happens because I’m a cheapskate and if it works it works happy to experiment
Every Chinese vial of gear I've used which is about 5 out of 10 in stash.. the fucking tin rips apart with the pop top.. wtf is up with that? It's only happened with the Chinese shit

From what I understand HGH is fragile and violent shaking is not good for it

Lightly swirl and give it a little time, it should dissolve in a couple of minutes. From what I understand HGH is fragile and violent shaking is not good for it
Trust me I did. That's why I was being sarcastic. That's it after 10 minutes of light swirling. Only way to get it to dissolve was shaking the shit out of it.

Ya I've heard it's not as bad as they claim.Always wondered how samples you mail out for testing survive that's pre mixed or pre mixed GH period. Good to see testing backs it up.

Wow, thanks for that, the only time I wish I could delete posts is when I give bad info. And not because I’m afraid of looking stupid, I do that just fine anyways. I just don’t want people reading bad info and running with it.

Wow, thanks for that, the only time I wish I could delete posts is when I give bad info. And not because I’m afraid of looking stupid, I do that just fine anyways. I just don’t want people reading bad info and running with it.
You hear so much shit one way or another you are afraid to try anything. Lol. I've heard it both ways but always afraid to try it. Good to see the data

You hear so much shit one way or another you are afraid to try anything. Lol. I've heard it both ways but always afraid to try it. Good to see the data
Yea that thread was posted long before I was ever interested in GH, and before I got on here. So unfortunately I never saw it, but better late than never

Trust me I did. That's why I was being sarcastic. That's it after 10 minutes of light swirling. Only way to get it to dissolve was shaking the shit out of it.
I kinda of twirl/spin it between my fingers..never had one take longer then 1 min.. i use sodium chloride bac.. I wonder if sodium, benzoyl, and sterile water have different dissolving times/speeds. One more efficient then the other.. just random run on thoughts

Yea that thread was posted long before I was ever interested in GH, and before I got on here. So unfortunately I never saw it, but better late than never
True stuff. Just like the dosing protocols. I've tried most of them. Without insulin I don't see any difference which way you take it.

I kinda of twirl/spin it between my fingers..never had one take longer then 1 min.. i use sodium chloride bac.. I wonder if sodium, benzoyl, and sterile water have different dissolving times/speeds. One more efficient then the other.. just random run on thoughts
Good question. I'm just using bac water. I'll try another vial tomorrow and see how it goes

@atlantean_waderer

I'm not trying to be a Debby Downer but I suggest removing that picture of the box with your illegal drugs as you have now let LE know what your package of illegal drugs looks likes. Just my 2cents brutha. No disrespect intended. Stay safe

FY456

@atlantean_waderer

I'm not trying to be a Debby Downer but I suggest removing that picture of the box with your illegal drugs as you have now let LE know what your package of illegal drugs looks likes. Just my 2cents brutha. No disrespect intended. Stay safe

FY456
Can’t edit now unfortunately as far as I know these are legal and I expect they know almost everything these days especially with their current governmental overreach and their access too mostly everything I appreciate the concern though no disrespect taken