Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Do you offer customers the option to order internationally, but have the order sent to your middleman so the customer avoids customs (in the USA specifically)?

If so, how much extra do you charge for this service and does that go for everything that you offer for sale?

He seems to be ignoring this one. Guess will have to go elsewhere for it

Will get you an answer soon, certificate of analysis takes time to get them from production team, I will make an exception for Hmg as it's important for fertility, but for other products I suggest you to make your own lab tests, it's cheap, and you will never be that sure of a lab test given by a source, no matters what source, except if you do it by your own.

I answer faster by email than here, so I apologize for delay, I cannot read all comments.

Will get you an answer soon, certificate of analysis takes time to get them from production team, I will make an exception for Hmg as it's important for fertility, but for other products I suggest you to make your own lab tests, it's cheap, and you will never be that sure of a lab test given by a source, no matters what source, except if you do it by your own.

I answer faster by email than here, so I apologize for delay, I cannot read all comments.
It’s no problem, that’s why i quoted m8.
That will be nice if u can post a labtest of hmg. Will email u.