Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@HKOK

I don't see what's the purpose of spreading rumors, since chinese is enough clear, this is your conversation with the other sales agent.

You asked about ment, she tolds you it's out of stock, we still have only fews ml (3-4ml), she never talked about underfilled vials.

Trestolone acetate is 10 ml per vial, 180$/kit, each kit is 100 ml, and it's just came back to stock, yesterday, it was out of stock last 2 weeks.

Capture.PNG

@HKOX
Obviously,What alisa said is that we don't have any stock now, but we can produce the next batch. It can be made in 1-2 days.

For oil,Every vials contains 10ml.It has always been 10ml.
Don't you have a brain when you start a rumor?

Yes, and we talked about it today. Not yesterday. And now the rep is being rude because I posted here.

Attachments

• IMG_20211117_203252.jpg
    IMG_20211117_203252.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
@HKOX
Obviously,What alisa said is that we don't have any stock now, but we can produce the next batch. It can be made in 1-2 days.

For oil,Every vials contains 10ml.It has always been 10ml.
Don't you have a brain when you start a rumor?
Let the source defend themself. What do you have to gain by defending the source?

Let the source defend themself. What do you have to gain by defending the source?
He also works for the source. That's 'Alisa.' At least one of em.

Due to the nature of the Chinese language it's possible I misunderstood Alisa/John/小美 whoever was on WhatsApp at the time. That's fair. Translation:

Me: Can I buy a bottle of MENT?
Alisa: Not enough. About 3-4ml. Less than 10ml
Me: Each bottle is 3-4ml?
Alisa: Normally 10ml

I took this to mean the bottles of MENT were filled to 3-4ml. Seems like I may have just misunderstood the rep. My apologies

Last edited:
All vials are 10 ml, it's not true

for raws, prices changes a lot, sometimes they aren't updated, and some products for finished tabs i can make some good prices for clients depending on the market, to stay competitive and the cheapest in the market so she isn't always aware of my prices for finished products, as she knows less what the market offers.
Alisa is against publishing price list,that's why she will never give you a price list, I made my own, usually it was been quoted for each specific client depending on market prices, but I believe that our prices and quality is our main strenght as we don't have fast shipping or beautiful labels and strong marketing side, so publishing price list what brings clients the most to us, and this can create some difference between our quotation, small ones, especially on highly demanded products.
We are trying our best to keep same prices, so when an update is needed, we do it.

a 10ml vial and being filled with 10ml are 2 different things. apparently so are the answers and prices from whomever is peddling your products.

Due to the nature of the Chinese language it's possible I misunderstood Alisa/John/Xiao Mei/whoever was on WhatsApp at the time. That's fair. Translation:

I took this to mean the bottles of MENT were filled to 3-4ml. Seems like I just misunderstood the rep.
It's not a problem since everything is clear now. Misunderstooding happens.

Ment was out of stock, and can be stock starting from today, so it will be a new batch.

All kits are same 100ml per kit completely filled by 100 ml (10 ml each vial)

Due to the nature of the Chinese language it's possible I misunderstood Alisa/John/Xiao Mei/whoever was on WhatsApp at the time. That's fair. Translation:

I took this to mean the bottles of MENT were filled to 3-4ml. Seems like I just misunderstood the rep.
this is usually the time to ask the rep if you understood it correctly.
Instead, you go ahead and post a misunderstanding on a public forum, while not even being sure what you understood is what she told you.
I am all for vetting, blaming sources when they do bullshit etc. But sometimes you guys should ask yourself if what you do is the right way.

this is usually the time to ask the rep if you understood it correctly.
Instead, you go ahead and post a misunderstanding on a public forum, while not even being sure what you understood is what she told you.
I am all for vetting, blaming sources when they do bullshit etc. But sometimes you guys should ask yourself if what you do is the right way.
Regardless, I was told they would never press Clomid again last week and this week it's back in stock. Explain that one. And the Chinese side says MENT is out of stock and the French-speaking rep says it's in stock. Within a span of eight hours...

Last edited:
I don't understand why there are two-faced people in the world who are very grateful to buy from our company in private, but at the same time they are here to make groundless rumors in public.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical used to have the largest number of buyers and the highest transaction volume on Alibaba. In the whole industry, only those who have paid and are real buyers can leave comments on Alibaba.

Qingdao sigma has always been the No. 1 pharmaceutical industry.

In April, Alibaba shut down the entire pharmaceutical API business.

So Qingdao sigma came to the forum, one bad point here, people can literally lie

She did give me a price list though, and you started this thread a few days after I told her I'd found the price list on the French Meso-Rx forum. Great prices but the underdosing issues from testing and the shady behavior I've seen over the last week really aren't cool.
You Just talk through your hats,You should get the facts straight

Regardless, I was told they would never press Clomid again last week and this week it's back in stock. Explain that one. And the Chinese side says MENT is out of stock and the French-speaking rep says it's in stock. Within a span of eight hours...
simple - different reps with different information base?

I don't understand why there are two-faced people in the world who are very grateful to buy from our company in private, but at the same time they are here to make groundless rumors in public.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical used to have the largest number of buyers and the highest transaction volume on Alibaba. In the whole industry, only those who have paid and are real buyers can leave comments on Alibaba.

Qingdao sigma has always been the No. 1 pharmaceutical industry.

In April, Alibaba shut down the entire pharmaceutical API business.

So Qingdao sigma came to the forum, one bad point here, people can literally lie
Because of your attitude specifically, I won't be buying again.

Bro.. i am not here to improve your chinese..
What they said clomid couldn't be pressed last week, it was out of stock.
I said same thing that finished products oils and tabs are low stock and some can't be donc thèse last 2 weeks, now all have been solved and all finished products can be done from today..
All clear?

Bro.. i am not here to improve your chinese..
What they said clomid couldn't be pressed last week, it was out of stock.
I said same thing that finished products oils and tabs are low stock and some can't be donc thèse last 2 weeks, now all have been solved and all finished products can be done from today..
All clear?
Maybe it's your Chinese that needs work mon ami
[07/11, 23:08] Alisa Qingdao: We will not make tablets in the future
[07/11, 23:08] Alisa Qingdao: The environment on the mainland is also quite strict

Attachments

• IMG_20211117_211615.jpg
    IMG_20211117_211615.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 55
@@HKOX You are not welcome to place any orders.

While continue buying goods from our company privately, And deliberately Spread groundless rumors in public,Shame on you!!