Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Even if some tablets or oil are out of stock, but It's very fast for Qingdao sigma chemical to make a new batch products.(1-2 days in total including Internal testing)

I don't understand why there are two-faced people in the world who are very grateful to buy from our company in private, but at the same time they are here to make groundless rumors in public.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical used to have the largest number of buyers and the highest transaction volume on Alibaba. In the whole industry, only those who have paid and are real buyers can leave comments on Alibaba.

Qingdao sigma has always been the No. 1 pharmaceutical industry.

In April, Alibaba shut down the entire pharmaceutical API business.

So Qingdao sigma came to the forum, one bad point here, people can literally lie
You guys can still do business on madeinchina though right?

Even if some tablets or oil are out of stock, but It's very fast for Qingdao sigma chemical to make a new batch products.(1-2 days in total including Internal testing)
if you are capable of internal testing, can you provide 1 internal test from each of your current price list, from the last orders made? zero conflict with protecting customer information and i'm assuming you process orders daily given your big talk about business volumes.

He works for them, which is confusing. Why does this source need multiple reps to handle a single, not as popular as i think they think it is thread?
Still wondering how a batch tested product came in so underdosed with the primo. I vaguely remember some excuses but seems quite unreasonable for a set up who can test each batch they custom make.

Can we see these internal testing? As a customer I am pretty interested on seeing test of recent batches

One issue with internal testing results is they can just be mocked up in like ten minutes. That's where third party testing comes in for harm reduction and why we're lucky to have Janoshik doing what he does. Random testing, when the source doesn't know their product is going to be tested, is much more reliable.

Maybe it's your Chinese that needs work mon ami
[07/11, 23:08] Alisa Qingdao: We will not make tablets in the future
[07/11, 23:08] Alisa Qingdao: The environment on the mainland is also quite strict
well it seems like your english is perfectly fine so why not use that instead of chinese?

It's not a problem since everything is clear now. Misunderstooding happens.

Ment was out of stock, and can be stock starting from today, so it will be a new batch.

All kits are same 100ml per kit completely filled by 100 ml (10 ml each vial)
This is why it is important to understand what your customer is saying instead of immediately accusing them of spreading rumors. Which is exactly what you did in a previous post.

He works for them, which is confusing. Why does this source need multiple reps to handle a single, not as popular as i think they think it is thread?
What's more ridiculous is that HKOX contacted multiple representatives,And he is A two-faced man.

He said" You are best" "Great company" on whatsapp (in private)
And Here Fabricating rumors and Making nonsense without evidence in public.

It's a shame!