Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dude, you ok? QSC has always been honest and changed their declared value on HCG after a jano test. Nobody is scamming here.

Yeah, probably best if you shop elsewhere. Many/most of us are happy with QSC and would never resort to calling our supplier a POS.
You're obviously unfamiliar with the Dues incident. You can search and read about it here, but got a feeling like many you'll sweep it under the rug and continue ordering to save a dollar.

But PSA to you and every single other future buyer.

IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE AND THEN PUBLICLY CALL THEM OUT FOR ANYTHING, THEY WILL NOT RESOLVE ANY ORDERING ISSUES. AND WILL USE YOUR ORDERING HISTORY AGAINST YOU IN ORDER TO SILENCE FUTURE CRITICISM.

Dude, you ok? QSC has always been honest and changed their declared value on HCG after a jano test. Nobody is scamming here.

Yeah, probably best if you shop elsewhere. Many/most of us are happy with QSC and would never resort to calling our supplier a POS.
Need a reminder of the >$2500 they still have outstanding to a customer who they promised a refund to? QSC has always been a scammer throughout their stay here. You can note everything they do right (prices are great if you get what's on the label) but you're lying for them when you say they're honest.

IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE AND THEN PUBLICLY CALL THEM OUT FOR ANYTHING, THEY WILL NOT RESOLVE ANY ORDERING ISSUES. AND WILL USE YOUR ORDERING HISTORY AGAINST YOU IN ORDER TO SILENCE FUTURE CRITICISM.
So why are you still here? Whenever I have a bad experience with a supplier, I vote with my wallet and buy elsewhere.

Deus had a complaint? Wow, sometimes complaints happen. There are two sides to every story, but somehow this forum is the judge and jury to decide who is guilty?

You really need to accept BTC….
Sooooo easy using credit card with sigma. Cops are too busy looking at all my recreational easter eggs in the cardboard box i got with bitcoin transactions they forget i have a credit card. Read somewhere about nipcoin. A bitcoin varient i guess. Not sure. Ask about that.

Sooooo easy using credit card with sigma. Cops are too busy looking at all my recreational easter eggs in the cardboard box i got with bitcoin transactions they forget i have a credit card. Read somewhere about nipcoin. A bitcoin varient i guess. Not sure. Ask about that.
We do accept Bitcoin, I don't know why many people still think we don't !

How could you possibly be content with a 40% underdose on both in one vial, while the other was 30 under and 10% over? The reps initial response to you was crap, evident by this testing.

With such a huge variance in these 2 vials, you have no idea what the others contain and even how to accurately dose for yourself.
Be mad for me.

Has any one here from the US, gotten any shipments from the warehouse in china? How was the shipping? Im hesitant bc of ta time and potential shipping damage

Has any one here from the US, gotten any shipments from the warehouse in china? How was the shipping? Im hesitant bc of ta time and potential shipping damage
I used the domestic reshipping option I think 3 or 4 times now. All landed within 4-5 weeks. Placed rather large orders and all items were accounted for.