Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No they actually don’t like it when you test their products. Look what happened to Deus. He tested his raws and found out it wasn’t even what he had purchased and when he brought it to the public eye QSC told him “Thanks for testing. There will be no refund”.
with this kind of lies you look ridiculous and you will make yourself look like an idiot in the eyes of members who know how much we encourage anonymous blind testing, and how I have offered several compensations, even sometimes refunds of entire test cost.

with this kind of lies you look ridiculous and you will make yourself look like an idiot in the eyes of members who know how much we encourage anonymous blind testing, and how I have offered several compensations, even sometimes refunds of entire test cost.

It’s actually not a lie. Let’s make a wager. If I can can quote you telling Deus “thanks for testing and that you will not refund him” will you give him back his $2k?

Oh just remembered, you a re the wet shit guy who was shilling for another source in my thread..

GTFOH

Exactly what I thought your response would be. Can always count on you and your child like behavior. Who looks ridiculous and is lying now? I have nothing to gain here. You said you reimburse and I said I would prove different by quoting your own words and in return only ask you pay back the member you scammed. What’s your response? Calling me a shill.

Exactly what I thought your response would be. Can always count on you and your child like behavior. Who looks ridiculous and is lying now? I have nothing to gain here. You said you reimburse and I said I would prove different by quoting your own words and in return only ask you pay back the member you scammed. What’s your response? Calling me a shill.

God damn your a tiresome fucktard.

[EDIT: Seeking or offering addictive psychoactive drugs of abuse is strictly prohibited.]

Plus semaglutide, which is understandably not the hottest seller [yet], but if it tests well, guaranteed. Especially given the efficacy of this compound and pharma costs.

[EDIT: Seeking or offering addictive psychoactive drugs of abuse is strictly prohibited.]

Plus semaglutide, which is understandably not the hottest seller [yet], but if it tests well, guaranteed. Especially given the efficacy of this compound and pharma costs.

Why we don't stock aas raws? simple, it's never an emergency to order aas raws, most of customers prefer using the reship service than ordering domestic with an extra 30-50$
When you stock raws, you can stock only specific weights, so you need to have customers willing to order exacly 500g, 1kg etc..

Semaglutide is a very hot seller, even with no testing, I get every day 2-3 orders of semaglutide minimum.
The HGH is most hot seller, then bpc157, tb500, hcg and then semaglutide, that's why we will stock some in the future in USA warehouse.

Thank you will try , Is sesame oil better than mct ? What are the benefits of sesame oil over mct ?
Sesame oil is the oil we are using for our injectable, and most of users report pip free and smooth injections compared to other labs, especially for some items that are famous to give pip, such as primo 200, dhb etc..
Sesame oil is more expensive than MCT.

Sesame oil is the oil we are using for our injectable, and most of users report pip free and smooth injections compared to other labs, especially for some items that are famous to give pip, such as primo 200, dhb etc..
Sesame oil is more expensive than MCT.
Does it hold better than mct ? Is it thinner or thicker or the same ? I’m very interesting in trying

Seeking or offering addictive psychoactive drugs of abuse is strictly prohibited

3rd order to UK has arrived with zero problems as usual. Highly recommend!

Attachments

• 42B9E152-499B-4D13-9EFF-651722336447.jpeg
    42B9E152-499B-4D13-9EFF-651722336447.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 3F213C15-5A42-4D72-B8DE-075C4BBFC72F.jpeg
    3F213C15-5A42-4D72-B8DE-075C4BBFC72F.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 112