Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone know or have problems with paying a bigger order?(+1500$)? Usually those payments get flagged to not be made by thief or scammer. I don't want to speak with anyone even if the payment is something apparent legal through alibaba. Eventually I will but prefer not to
I never pay anything online that amount. Usually I buy only clothes and they are cheap. I am from EU in US it might be different

Anyone know or have problems with paying a bigger order?(+1500$)? Usually those payments get flagged to not be made by thief or scammer. I don't want to speak with anyone even if the payment is something apparent legal through alibaba. Eventually I will but prefer not to
I never pay anything online that amount. Usually I buy only clothes and they are cheap. I am from EU in US it might be different
The only way I see it being flagged is if you’re using a large portion of your credit limit or only have limited credit left. Otherwise should be no issue.

Testosterone cypionate is my antidepressant.
Yeah i've checked the drug on reddit and apparently it suck
Too many sides effects and the high is not pleasant at all and above all else it is pretty addictive
I don't understand why anyone would want to ruin his life with a shitty drug like that lol

There has been a drastic increase in people using SSRIs in the U.S these days. Those people also think men can get pregnant, believe in more than one gender, are afraid of guns, still wear masks, have a rainbow flag and and Ukrainian flag in their bios, have colored hair etc

There has been a drastic increase in people using SSRIs in the U.S these days. Those people also think men can get pregnant, believe in more than one gender, are afraid of guns, still wear masks, have a rainbow flag and and Ukrainian flag in their bios, have colored hair etc
ahaha yeah, it's really some kind of drugs given to the goyi...people to keep them complace or to groom a guy to go shoot people in a supermarket.
Basically all these people would be infinitely better under a small dose of TRT

To be fair, there literally is more than one gender. Lol

Domestic gh touched down today. All is good. Paid on the 14th, shipped next day, landed today.

Is gh ok to inject in the same syringe as hcg? A quick google search seemed like it’s g2g but wanted to make sure

If both are reconstituted with water you can inject them together. So yes. I do multiple things like hcg, HMG, HGH, Insulin and all kind of other subc stuff together.