Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I used the domestic reshipping option I think 3 or 4 times now. All landed within 4-5 weeks. Placed rather large orders and all items were accounted for.
Really? Maybe your items are more exotic than mine. I feel like I get it all within 3 weeks

Seeking or offering addictive psychoactive drugs of abuse is strictly prohibited
[EDIT: Seeking or offering addictive psychoactive drugs of abuse is strictly prohibited.]

If both are reconstituted with water you can inject them together. So yes. I do multiple things like hcg, HMG, HGH, Insulin and all kind of other subc stuff together.

I've tried some combinations that became cloudy. No PIP or inflammation anything like that, but maybe reduced potency (?). Idk. I do them separately now.

@TRENdy07

[EDIT: Seeking or offering addictive psychoactive drugs of abuse is strictly prohibited.]
You really shouldn't be pushing this here. For one thing, it's in no way an anabolic steroid or PED of any kind. 2nd, it has high potential for abuse and dependency. You can play like your top seller is being sold as an antidepressant but let's not kid ourselves.

I'm speaking as a former opioid addict well versed in it. You've had it on your list the entire time but I'm not crazy that you're trying to market this here. This forum is for AAS.

Restock of Test E and Test C EU domestic in 3-4 weeks average.

BPC157, TB500 and double kits HGH EU domestic will be available in 3 weeks

Deca, NPP, tren E and Mast E will be available next week US domestic

HCG and semaglutide stocks expected to be available US domestic in 6 weeks.

You really shouldn't be pushing this here. For one thing, it's in no way an anabolic steroid or PED of any kind. 2nd, it has high potential for abuse and dependency. You can play like your top seller is being sold as an antidepressant but let's not kid ourselves.

I'm speaking as a former opioid addict well versed in it. You've had it on your list the entire time but I'm not crazy that you're trying to market this here. This forum is for AAS.
Opium wars 2.0