Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes we have an australian special line, that I avoid to use, because china post to Australia is safer and very fast
Would the special line be better for gh ?
I know some couriers are having great success with express and gh
On average, between 4 to 6 days before the tracking number shows activity.
mine doesn’t show at all
And I need it too
Tried emailing but no response.

@Dingdong dingaling. Didn't someone say that you wouldn't make it to the end of the weekend before being banned at UGBB?

Right, right. That was me. Go figure. MSG was right again. Hope you last longer than one day next go round. You were really killing over there, dude. Well, toodle-oo till next time, champ.

@Dingdong dingaling. Didn't someone say that you wouldn't make it to the end of the weekend before being banned at UGBB?

Right, right. That was me. Go figure. MSG was right again. Hope you last longer than one day next go round. You were really killing over there, dude. Well, toodle-oo till next time, champ.
I hope I made those banned ex meso's life less boring for 1 day at least lol
the forum is fucking dead, no thread is more than 3-4 pages, I saw I've been mentionned in many threads so I went to say hello, and jeeeez in one day and already 8 pages or idk..
Will be back for the pema ban soon ^^

Would the special line be better for gh ?
I know some couriers are having great success with express and gh

mine doesn’t show at all
And I need it too
Tried emailing but no response.

Not at all, we deliver australian guys very successfully with China Post and from past experiences, it's the safest !

It's logical, you have cargo lines with thousands of parcels, every day via China Post
and you have flight, with much less parcels, for express deliveres, which ones will be highly inspected?

Didn't you notice that many sources here struggle to pass customs for basic products to USA and other coutries via express while we have a 100% pass rate..

China Post to USA, Canada and Australia is the way to go always .. if you are patient and prefer safety.

Australian guys are lucky because their orders are delivered via China Post much quicker than Canadians