Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is for the bros that placed an order for Tirzepatide in the beginning on July. Did anyone order other items with Tirzepatide? I got all the other items yesterday but Tirzepatide wasnt in the package. Emailed Tracy last night shes looking into it. I hope its because it didnt fit that they had to mail an additional package. Darn ran out of Semaglutide 2 weeks ago thought it was going to be perfect with a little break between the two. Sucks that all other stuff was just stocking up and Tirzepatide was the one I needed ASAP.

I buy literally everything with its own shipping so if I want 3 items (kits, raws, whatever) I order everything with its own shipping. So my tirzepatide is the only thing in that package. Would be fun if they send me a package full of fresh chinese air. So I think it was a mistake. Mine will arrive tomorrow or friday according to tracking.

Edit: okay it will arrive today lol, I just checkd tracking. Kinda excited. Semaglutide and tirzepatide both with their own shipping arrive today!

My 2 orders were sent 17th of July and I will receive them today, 3rd of Aug. So that's only 2 weeks shipping time to EU. That's great. As quick as some EU domestic sources lol.

This is for the bros that placed an order for Tirzepatide in the beginning on July. Did anyone order other items with Tirzepatide? I got all the other items yesterday but Tirzepatide wasnt in the package. Emailed Tracy last night shes looking into it. I hope its because it didnt fit that they had to mail an additional package. Darn ran out of Semaglutide 2 weeks ago thought it was going to be perfect with a little break between the two. Sucks that all other stuff was just stocking up and Tirzepatide was the one I needed ASAP.
Are you in the US? And if so, do you have commercial insurance (Aetna, United, etc)?
Mounjaro (Tirz manufacturer) is running a coupon for $25/month if your insurance doesn’t cover a script. You can get a script for $30 with an online consult with Alpha Medical.

I ordered my QSC Tirz last week and tried out the script path while I wait for it to arrive. Had it in hand within 2 days.

Need help with the ordering process.
I’m new here so please take it easy on me lol.
On the price list it says “10x10ml” on injectable’s. Does this mean 10 vials filled at 10 ml? Also, does one order from a domestic warehouse to speed up shipping? I noticed there is no PCT at the US warehouse, could I order my gear domestic and be able to order PCT from the main? Any help is appreciated.

Need help with the ordering process.
I’m new here so please take it easy on me lol.
On the price list it says “10x10ml” on injectable’s. Does this mean 10 vials filled at 10 ml? Also, does one order from a domestic warehouse to speed up shipping? I noticed there is no PCT at the US warehouse, could I order my gear domestic and be able to order PCT from the main? Any help is appreciated.

Correct. 10 vials filled to 10mL each. Best deal around!

You could mix your order like that if you want to speed up certain items, but you’ll pay separate shipping. Just tell QSC what you want and how.

If you can wait for all the items at once, the international order has the best price and the reship service is clutch. They send it to their warehouse first and then it’s just a domestic reship so you take on less risk. 3-4 weeks and you got your order.

I placed an international order for a few kits of injectables, some tabs and a kit of Tirzepatide. The whole order got sent in 2 separate parcels with a week between them. Also received 2 separate trackings. Already received my injectables. The kit of Tirzepatide and the orals should arrive in a few hours.

I placed an international order for a few kits of injectables, some tabs and a kit of Tirzepatide. The whole order got sent in 2 separate parcels with a week between them. Also received 2 separate trackings. Already received my injectables. The kit of Tirzepatide and the orals should arrive in a few hours.
Kit Tirzepatide just got in. Nothing broken, everything accounted for. Reconstituted 1 vial of 5MG Tirzepatide with 1 ml/cc of bac water and injected half of it subQ .

Okay so here we go. Both orders just arrived.
Since we have way too many different things in the fridge I put some markings on them, so my girlfriend and I know what is actually what.

So far everything went great with this source. Delivery time International to EU with PostNL was slightly more than 2 weeks. I for sure will come back and buy again. I will report back soon on how my experience with QSC's Semaglutide and Tirzepatide was. Cheers.

Attachments

• 1659527596865.jpg
    1659527596865.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 1659527576404.jpg
    1659527576404.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 54
Let us know how it gets resolved!
Qsc offered to replace the 2 vials on my next international order but I don't need anything from international. I did need some more hgh so I asked for a discount on a domestic hgh order and he said he'd do free shipping and he didn't charge me the upcharge for using btc to pay so that's fine I'll just refilter the test.

Qsc offered to replace the 2 vials on my next international order but I don't need anything from international. I did need some more hgh so I asked for a discount on a domestic hgh order and he said he'd do free shipping and he didn't charge me the upcharge for using btc to pay so that's fine I'll just refilter the test.
This is a good customer service. But still i would want an explanation how he will fix this problem in the future

This is a good customer service. But still i would want an explanation how he will fix this problem in the future

Dude. You get 10 vials of Test for 70 bucks. Its probably not going to get "fixed" the way everyone wants it, but the credits he offered were a good thing. This is QSC. In all actually, floaters happen with any UGL.