Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Except the 15IU version has never been tested to my knowledge. It could come back at 15IU, 17IU, 14IU...we can't really give that comparison since only the 10IU kits have been tested. We're assuming they're 15IU but more likely than not they are +/-1 or 2IU margin of error
I've shared here twice my blood work test results of different orders, both results were around same so approximately both 15iu vials were 15iu.

Are you in the US? And if so, do you have commercial insurance (Aetna, United, etc)?
Mounjaro (Tirz manufacturer) is running a coupon for $25/month if your insurance doesn’t cover a script. You can get a script for $30 with an online consult with Alpha Medical.

I ordered my QSC Tirz last week and tried out the script path while I wait for it to arrive. Had it in hand within 2 days.
I went this route too, no weight loss yet but a -huge- decrease in appetite. It's like nothing I have taken before.

FYI, received a box that was half wet. 2 out of the 10 vials of Test-C broke in transit. I took pics, and video of the opening and examination.

I used some 99% IPA to clean what spilled, and the 8 remaining serum vials cleaned up nicely.

This was probably mostly the fault of the mail carrier, but it may be something to keep in mind. The US domestic shipping department could add a tiny bit more cushion if this becomes a more common occurrence? Then again, it could have just been my bad luck.

On the bright side, despite being unable to read part of the shipping label, it still arrived quickly and I'm set for a few cycles.

Attachments

• 20220803_183016.jpg
    20220803_183016.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 20220803_182949.jpg
    20220803_182949.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 137
This was probably mostly the fault of the mail carrier,
100% the carrier just fucking sending your package across the warehouse into a truck. Also remove that barcode from the picture, anyone with the USPS app can figure out who you are and where you live.

Another tip: Before you upload any pictures of something illegal, make sure to strip out all the metadata. Right click on your file, go to details and click "remove properties and personal information" if you are using windows 10 and higher.

FYI, received a box that was half wet. 2 out of the 10 vials of Test-C broke in transit. I took pics, and video of the opening and examination.

I used some 99% IPA to clean what spilled, and the 8 remaining serum vials cleaned up nicely.

This was probably mostly the fault of the mail carrier, but it may be something to keep in mind. The US domestic shipping department could add a tiny bit more cushion if this becomes a more common occurrence? Then again, it could have just been my bad luck.

On the bright side, despite being unable to read part of the shipping label, it still arrived quickly and I'm set for a few cycles.
I’ve had some pretty bad luck with the USPS lately. One lost reship item (USPS wants me to file a claim and explain what’s in the package so that they can look for the lost mail lol) and it looks like now one lost US domestic package lost on the very last leg between my metro annex and post office. QSC explained how long I need to wait until the rep considera reshipping the items, which is fair, so I just placed another US domestic order in the mean time.

I’ve had some pretty bad luck with the USPS lately. One lost reship item (USPS wants me to file a claim and explain what’s in the package so that they can look for the lost mail lol) and it looks like now one lost US domestic package lost on the very last leg between my metro annex and post office. QSC explained how long I need to wait until the rep considera reshipping the items, which is fair, so I just placed another US domestic order in the mean time.
Your US domestic order is not lost

QSC should account for this
QSC packs with foam all around your items in a box. What else do you expect them to do? Your package is not going to survive some warehouse worker kicking or throwing it into a truck.

My first mail order package of steroids many, many moons ago was packed between two pieces of cardboard and wrapped in a pound of brown packing tape.

QSC packs with foam all around your items in a box. What else do you expect them to do?
Foam and bubble wrap? Maybe vacuum sealing so if something breaks, it's contained and not throwing a big red flag to postal inspectors "Hey I'm dripping wet, open me up and bust the recipient". Something a step up from what caused his package to be sopping wet. I realize it's a rare case, though it's okay until it happens to you right?