Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm interested in injectable glutathione. Is mixing it with bacteriostatic water possible? Should it be filtered? Or would a 22micron cause the glutathione to be filtered out?
Not enough, you will have to adjust the ph as well adding Sodium bicarbonate.
Glutathion is very acid.

First you mix Glutathion raw with sterile water and BA, you control the pH, it's gonna be very acid about 3-4 then you add NaHCO until pH is around 7, then you filter.

Peptides now are banned in Alibaba, before we used to put the exact item ordered, for example you order primo, we put primo 100mg/ml. Now all this is banned.

When it comes to customs declaration, we never declared a parcel as tea cups ^^
Gotcha. I have no idea how all that works, just thought it was funny seeing tea cups on my order. I'm now assuming that's just for payment purposes.

Hi, I want to add some primo to my trt. Would it be feasible to remix my test vials? So for example put 20mL of test cyp mix into a beaker, add primo powder, heat it up and mix it in. After that filter it back into the vials (20µm sterile syringe filter). Sounds good to me oder do I forget about something?

Hi, I want to add some primo to my trt. Would it be feasible to remix my test vials? So for example put 20mL of test cyp mix into a beaker, add primo powder, heat it up and mix it in. After that filter it back into the vials (20µm sterile syringe filter). Sounds good to me oder do I forget about something?
It's not a good idea because the cypionate is likely already at maximum (or close) concentration in the solution. In other words, the primo might not dissolve and it will fall out of the solution.

All items sealed in a mylar bag, separate items packed in their own bags and packed with foam all around is not good enough packaging for you because it's still possible for a worker to yeet it and break something. Gotcha.

giphy.gif

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Can you get CAS 618903-56-3 (Tetrahydrogestrinone)
Lol ok victor conte chill out. That steroid sucks there’s no reason to take it unless you were a mlb player in 2005.

Gotcha. I have no idea how all that works, just thought it was funny seeing tea cups on my order. I'm now assuming that's just for payment purposes.
Yeah tea cups dude to alibaba new regulations on selling stuff. Should have kept this to PM though. Not that everyone doesn’t already know, but it shines light on the opsec where light doesn’t need to be.

Does anyone know how long Semaglutide will stay fresh in powder form in these vials? Should they be refrigerated?
i store all my peptides - even non-reconstituted - in my fridge.
in this state, they should be stable for a very long time. I would say years

i store all my peptides - even non-reconstituted - in my fridge.
in this state, they should be stable for a very long time. I would say years
Thanks. Because my concern is that I probably wouldn't use 4mg×10 vials for a very long time. Maybe even a few years. I don't know. I would hate to buy it, and then worry in a year or so, and doubt it would be safe to consume.

I don't know whether to go small and get 2mg or go larger and get 4mg.

I also saw that the representative here recommended to freeze dry the powder, for longer term storage. But the guy wanted to buy 1g, which is a lot. So would it make sense that the powder in the vials also need to be freeze dried?

How’s everyone’s tren looked? Mine seems a bit milky. I’ll try and get some pictures in a bit but it kinda looks like the Milky Way floating around in it. Test is crystal clear

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

What do you think is the reason some GH cause more CTS and water retention than others when they test the same in purity and dimer related proteins?

Do some brands add anti-diuretics, fillers etc?

It´s strange. I´ve had to cut back on this one spesific brand which is testing 1-2% higher in purity than the other and I am holding more water on these.

Also ran other brands with the same purity and one of them gave me no CTS and little to no water retention while the other were brutal. Both tested the same in purity and no dimer.

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

What do you think is the reason some GH cause more CTS and water retention than others when they test the same in purity and dimer related proteins?

Do some brands add anti-diuretics, fillers etc?

It´s strange. I´ve had to cut back on this one spesific brand which is testing 1-2% higher in purity than the other and I am holding more water on these.

Also ran other brands with the same purity and one of them gave me no CTS and little to no water retention while the other were brutal. Both tested the same in purity and no dimer.
I don't have enough knowldge to make any conclusions about link between side effects and testing. All I know is that everyone is different, and with same HGH, people can have different side effects. Most of brands use only mannitol as filler.