Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah tea cups dude to alibaba new regulations on selling stuff. Should have kept this to PM though. Not that everyone doesn’t already know, but it shines light on the opsec where light doesn’t need to be.
I was thinking about that but I was not the first person to bring up specifics on here. Also, obviously they can change description so easily fixable if necessary. Ill leave that subject alone though moving forward

They’ve answered this before. Use the search function, it’s right there on the first page. The answer is no and it won’t happen because Canadian customs suck
Canadian customs aren’t even that bad, I’ve had like 5% of all packs I’ve ever ordered of any drug/steroid seized. Almost every very large order has made it through, and if Canadian customs sucked so much it would benefit them to have a warehouse here as domestic mail isn’t screened.

So every vile of my tren has settling in the bottom and looks like this when turned.

Attachments

• AC9D272C-7754-4F4A-8FCC-0A262917E6ED.jpeg
    AC9D272C-7754-4F4A-8FCC-0A262917E6ED.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
How’s everyone’s tren looked? Mine seems a bit milky. I’ll try and get some pictures in a bit but it kinda looks like the Milky Way floating around in it. Test is crystal clear
I have some Tren ace from a different source that has a similar appearance.
So every vile of my tren has settling in the bottom and looks like this when turned.
Yep, mine looks the same. Like @TrenTrenTren shot his load in my vial.

I have some Tren ace from a different source that has a similar appearance.

Yep, mine looks the same. Like @TrenTrenTren shot his load in my vial.
The only other source I’ve had with something like that was Pharmahgh and I tossed it. Did you still use it? Are you shaking it before pulling from the vial? This makes me worried that my dosing will be very inconsistent

The only other source I’ve had with something like that was Pharmahgh and I tossed it. Did you still use it? Are you shaking it before pulling from the vial? This makes me worried that my dosing will be very inconsistent
Could always use the double.boiler method and reheat the vial if you're that worried