Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Foam and bubble wrap? Maybe vacuum sealing so if something breaks, it's contained and not throwing a big red flag to postal inspectors "Hey I'm dripping wet, open me up and bust the recipient". Something a step up from what caused his package to be sopping wet. I realize it's a rare case, though it's okay until it happens to you right?

I will say....I've never had a pack of steroids come in the mail to me that was packed as well and safely as from QSC. I had to make several cuts into the bubble wrap to even begin to start unwrapping it. I think it's a rare case, or that UsPs idiot really just threw the damn thing...because I don't see how mine could have been damaged with all this wrap on it. I used Fedex by the way.

All items sealed in a mylar bag, separate items packed in their own bags and packed with foam all around is not good enough packaging for you because it's still possible for a worker to yeet it and break something. Gotcha.

giphy.gif

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Can you get CAS 618903-56-3 (Tetrahydrogestrinone)

Last edited:
Well, it's still our duty to at least press the negative situations at least a little so there is some kind of scrutiny/accountability for sources instead of an army of gaping asshole yes men like yourself.

Your scrutiny and or accountability was to recommend bubble wrap, what a huge service for the community. You don't like what I said, your fee fees are hurt so you go on the attack with your bullshit "yes men" snipe.

Your scrutiny and or accountability was to recommend bubble wrap, what a huge service for the community. You don't like what I said, your fee fees are hurt so you go on the attack with your bullshit "yes men" snipe.
Have you criticized anything from this source? I haven't seen it... It wasn't about the quick "answer" to the problem... It was about saying SOMETHING..... ANYTHING.... When a negative situation happens. Instead of just bending over willing to give another millimeter... You're like the dude from menace 2 society...Offering up cheeseburgers then your mouth to the dealer gods....

I'll still be making future purchases though.... I don't have blind loyalty to anyone.

Thanks for the info everyone
Update: Tracy got back to me this morning they forgot to send my Tirzepatide. Thanks Tracy for clearing it up but please ask them to check orders before sending out. The delivery time frame are so long not easily corrected when there is an error. They will mail it out tomorrow so the waiting restarts. 4 weeks in counting............ Just my luck.

I'm interested in injectable glutathione. Is mixing it with bacteriostatic water possible? Should it be filtered? Or would a 22micron cause the glutathione to be filtered out?

I’ve had some pretty bad luck with the USPS lately. One lost reship item (USPS wants me to file a claim and explain what’s in the package so that they can look for the lost mail lol) and it looks like now one lost US domestic package lost on the very last leg between my metro annex and post office. QSC explained how long I need to wait until the rep considera reshipping the items, which is fair, so I just placed another US domestic order in the mean time.

I had the same thing happen. Spoke with a few agents at USPS. Finally they wanted me to fill out a detailed form where they explain very few items actually qualify for this service. Like, they start breaking open lost packages until they find actual teacups. No liquids or powders. USPS is shit.

@NomoSpam @Fenrir51

QSC packs with foam all around your items in a box. What else do you expect them to do? Your package is not going to survive some warehouse worker kicking or throwing it into a truck.

My first mail order package of steroids many, many moons ago was packed between two pieces of cardboard and wrapped in a pound of brown packing tape.

Recent pack from Sigma of 2 kits came w/o special packaging and all bottles intact.

Two days from the domestic warehouse. Maybe that's a relevant difference.

@amindzeye

I see you have Gluthation under raws. Is this for oral use or can it be used for mixing
I'm interested in injectable glutathione. Is mixing it with bacteriostatic water possible? Should it be filtered? Or would a 22micron cause the glutathione to be filtered out?
I am interested in this information too. I see there is one post in Meso from 11/19 and The recipe that was provided seem to have failed. I have just started my research on this and if I discover something I will let you know. I would appreciate the same.

hopefully some genius will chime in and save the day

TxHero

I had the same thing happen. Spoke with a few agents at USPS. Finally they wanted me to fill out a detailed form where they explain very few items actually qualify for this service. Like, they start breaking open lost packages until they find actual teacups. No liquids or powders. USPS is shit.

@NomoSpam @Fenrir51
Not sure if it matters but I feel like they could use something more practical for a product receipt than "tea cups".. other vendor I used put peptides on the receipt through AB. At least it's similar to what the actual product could look like. I'm sure it makes no difference when using the reship service though

I see you have Gluthation under raws. Is this for oral use or can it be used for mixing

I am interested in this information too. I see there is one post in Meso from 11/19 and The recipe that was provided seem to have failed. I have just started my research on this and if I discover something I will let you know. I would appreciate the same.

hopefully some genius will chime in and save the day

TxHero
Pretty sure its raw powder.. What i've seen brewing it 200mg/ml shouldn't make it crash. Just calculate how much bac water is needed to make 200mg/ml solution, mix then filter it and ur done. Store solution in fridge.

Not sure if it matters but I feel like they could use something more practical for a product receipt than "tea cups".. other vendor I used put peptides on the receipt through AB. At least it's similar to what the actual product could look like. I'm sure it makes no difference when using the reship service though

Peptides now are banned in Alibaba, before we used to put the exact item ordered, for example you order primo, we put primo 100mg/ml. Now all this is banned.

When it comes to customs declaration, we never declared a parcel as tea cups ^^

Have you criticized anything from this source? I haven't seen it... It wasn't about the quick "answer" to the problem... It was about saying SOMETHING..... ANYTHING.... When a negative situation happens. Instead of just bending over willing to give another millimeter... You're like the dude from menace 2 society...Offering up cheeseburgers then your mouth to the dealer gods....

I'll still be making future purchases though.... I don't have blind loyalty to anyone.
I appreciate the don't be a menace to South Central reference