Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dude. You get 10 vials of Test for 70 bucks. Its probably not going to get "fixed" the way everyone wants it, but the credits he offered were a good thing. This is QSC. In all actually, floaters happen with any UGL.
Yeah, not ideal but not horrible. Happy he didn't say 'meh, filter it', cool he did offer the credits.

This is a good customer service. But still i would want an explanation how he will fix this problem in the future
It's not something frequent or that happens on a reccurent basis, it's an exception, every stock of test cyp is about 100 kits, it's was sold 3 or 4 times US domestic, and we sold hundreds of thousands of oil vials until now, so for me if it was a problem, you will have many reviews about it. A floater can be from the stopper or something else, it's rare, when it happens, we make the necessary to compensate the customer.

So now one iu/15iu hgh is cheaper than one iu/10iu if you make international order. Older batches were opposite cause 10iu was 12iu.
It would be very nice if you would get 15iu hgh into EU warehouse.
Very good point

Now people should check vials, and a bunch will pop up.
I didn’t know floaters were bad until several years into my gear usage lol. I’m pretty sure I’ve pinned multiple entire vials with floaters. I’ve never had an abscess from it either. Or any problems whatsoever.

I probably would be more likely to trash a vial with floaters now but I tend to think it’s not the major deal that it’s made out to be on here. A pube or something would be another story lol. But a piece of filter fiber or rubber stopper isn’t the end of the world IMO.

I didn’t know floaters were bad until several years into my gear usage lol. I’m pretty sure I’ve pinned multiple entire vials with floaters. I’ve never had an abscess from it either. Or any problems whatsoever.

I probably would be more likely to trash a vial with floaters now but I tend to think it’s not the major deal that it’s made out to be on here. A pube or something would be another story lol. But a piece of filter fiber or rubber stopper isn’t the end of the world IMO.
Pubes in gear have never bothered me.

Very good point
Except the 15IU version has never been tested to my knowledge. It could come back at 15IU, 17IU, 14IU...we can't really give that comparison since only the 10IU kits have been tested. We're assuming they're 15IU but more likely than not they are +/-1 or 2IU margin of error

I didn’t know floaters were bad until several years into my gear usage lol.
giphy.gif

While I don’t think it’s a good idea to disregard floater….. I’ve never checked either until recently

Review on Semaglutide so far. My girl is on it.
First week 0.2mg one injection- no weight loose
2nd week 0.2mg 2x a week- down 6 pounds.
This is on a shitty diet and doing hiit training 2x a week for a total of two hours.
I will keep you guys updated on her progress
So far she’s pretty satisfied. Thanks again @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Since the discussion of Tri Mix was taking place in this thread I will give a short review for Olympia Pharmacy. My curiosity about this stuff got to me and I called to place an order Monday and was finished with the process by Monday afternoon. I received my order this Wednesday morning. 2 days. Super fast.

Now to choose the proper test subject to try it out with lol

Since the discussion of Tri Mix was taking place in this thread I will give a short review for Olympia Pharmacy. My curiosity about this stuff got to me and I called to place an order Monday and was finished with the process by Monday afternoon. I received my order this Wednesday morning. 2 days. Super fast.

Now to choose the proper test subject to try it out with lol
I take credit for bringing penis injections into popularity at Meso.