Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

its not normal at all... throw it out.. for what $pennies..

i ahd 60 vials from tracy all perfect.. none were tren ill say that,. but no one is gonna use gear with debris floating from me or used myself... you guys put more research and effort in the shoes you were on your feet then something you inject your body..lmao..

its not normal at all... throw it out.. for what $pennies..

i ahd 60 vials from tracy all perfect.. none were tren ill say that,. but no one is gonna use gear with debris floating from me or used myself... you guys put more research and effort in the shoes you were on your feet then something you inject your body..lmao..
That isn't debris or floaters, it's raw losing its suspension in the oil, I have seen this before from a lot of top labs it happens, a lot of home brewers can even attest to this, it's not uncommon, especially with certain compounds

That isn't debris or floaters, it's raw losing its suspension in the oil, I have seen this before from a lot of top labs it happens, a lot of home brewers can even attest to this, it's not uncommon, especially with certain compounds
True on this one, but there was floaters in some test cyp reported a couple days ago.

It's normal for poor
Damn didn't see that one, floaters can't be heated out unfortunately, you could filter but that would cost more than the cost of the vial of test if you had to buy the supplies
Yeah. I’ve seen one case of floaters so far. There are no floaters at all in mine. Or my test. I have more test and primo coming Monday. Crossing my fingers. I’ll try and reheat the tren and see if it falls back into suspension.

Amateur question but, what’s the best way to reheat tren? I’ve had test crash before and just put the vial in a cup of hot water.

Yeah. I’ve seen one case of floaters so far. There are no floaters at all in mine. Or my test. I have more test and primo coming Monday. Crossing my fingers. I’ll try and reheat the tren and see if it falls back into suspension.

Amateur question but, what’s the best way to reheat tren? I’ve had test crash before and just put the vial in a cup of hot water.
I usually do.a pot of water on the stove with a pot on top with water in it, double boiler, if it takes longer than a few minutes to re suspend you should vent the vial with a needle tip

I put my 150mg/ml npp vials in a cup of hot water also when they crash, also i warm some vials when i open a new one because they are 20ml vials and been sitting in my closet for some time. (I only own gh from this source cant speak for aas but ill be ordering primo in the future most likely)

The test E from QSC is pip free. See this POST.
Thanks!
But the thing is that test e pip it's starting to show up after a while it has brew. Usually 4-6 months. At first is smooth and 0 pip and then the hell break loose.
Another thing is the dosages. At 250 mg the concentration that qsc has brew don't give that test e nasty pip but at +300mg. Usually when I brew in the past test e I brew at 333mg and after a while you can't use that anymore.

That being said there is indeed test e raw powder that is no pip as there is ugl that have that. I will be glad if qsc has resolved this issue. I will buy 100g and see for myself if it's solved. Otherwise I will stay with test d for high concentration as is similar with test e but without issues

Last edited:
how are people dosing QSC semaglutide?
I started at 0.25mg once per week, then twice per week, and now I take 0.25mg daily. The low dose was enough for the first couple weeks but would taper off. I just add more as needed, but I’m still less than the 2.4mg/wk studied dose. My appetite is low, I get full quick, and it’s never been easier in my life to keep a consistent deficit.

You could do it all once weekly, but I like spreading out doses