Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered some raw Test E from Quingdao Sigma back on 7/16.
Package arrived today on East coast (20 days).
I expected it to take a month at least.
Will update on brew/ PIP in a few days.

I think someone asked me a few pages back but I'm taking HCG and HMG, ordered from QSC. I've taken a few doses and it seems to be getting my balls back to fat & happy. I have 5 iu of the domestic HGH left before I switch to the internationally ordered HGH so I'll update on that when the time comes. For what its worth 5 iu EOD (taking it on days where I'm fasted all day) seems to help fat loss a good bit and no real sides. Did 5 iU ED for a week and lethargy was pretty unreal, not gonna do that again. at least it's legit.

Also have their 250mg/mL Test E and pinned it subQ because of some fucked up pins that landed me with bad pip (other source). for what its worth I pin a full mL (adding up to 500mg/week) subQ, breaking it up into .25mL in different spots. This test is the only test I've had that doesn't leave huge red bumps under my skin for days after injecting subQ. not sure if it's the oil type or what but I'm so far very happy with it. also their metformin and more importantly their Telmisartan is working well, honestly cannot say anything negative about my experience thus far. Trestolone will be used in maybe a month or two, I'll review that too.

TLDR: good shit from QSC

in before I get called a shill and some other derogatory terms for saying something positive about a source. sigh.
I asked. I placed an order for HCG and HMG with these queers on July 20th and the dude has refused to send me a fuckin tracking number.

I asked. I placed an order for HCG and HMG with these queers on July 20th and the dude has refused to send me a fuckin tracking number.
Yes, because I told you I will have tracking soon, and you called me rice dick and you said give me the tracking or I will be blowing up your thread, if you don't aplogize for being a asshole you won't get it until it's delivered: " dear QSC representative, I've been a dick, I am sorry and I won't do it again "

Yes, because I told you I will have tracking soon, and you called me rice dick and you said give me the tracking or I will be blowing up your thread, if you don't aplogize for being a asshole you won't get it until it's delivered: " dear QSC representative, I've been a dick, I am sorry and I won't do it again "

I am still waiting... if you wanna get it monday :rolleyes:

How much more unprofessional can you get?
Completely absurd to claim to hold a package hostage over some words. Business is business, he gave you cash so deliver. Address any concerns and tuned out all the other bullshit.

Sad to see how childish you are. These idiots will order until they get burned, soon everyone will learn their lesson.

This source has a major ego problem and is quite unprofessional. Cheap prices don’t mean shit if you never get your order.

It amazes me the jackasses who act like entitled idiots, demanding everything to happen on their schedule. And then have the balls to call their source racist names. This is not amazon.com and a little respect is necessary.

Completely absurd to claim to hold a package hostage over some words. Business is business, he gave you cash so deliver. Address any concerns and tuned out all the other bullshit.

Sad to see how childish you are. These idiots will order until they get burned, soon everyone will learn their lesson.

This source has a major ego problem and is quite unprofessional. Cheap prices don’t mean shit if you never get your order.
If you can read well, I didn't hold the package, the package was shipped, tracking wasn't provided. He apologized, now he will get it.

I prefer zero business than not being respected.

Now let me tell you in an unprofessional way to go fuck yourself if you don't like this and shop elsewhere where you can get your dick sucked while shitting on the seller.

Yep that's exactly what I told him. I own/run business myself and like you said business is business. The tracking number was never sent I had to keep fucking asking 7 days later still no tracking number.

Racism and racial/ethnic slurs; wishing, hoping, or calling for violence, including threats of sexual violence, are prohibited.
If you can read well, I didn't hold the package, the package was shipped, tracking wasn't provided. He apologized, now he will get it.

I prefer zero business than not being respected.

Now let me tell you in an unprofessional way to go fuck yourself if you don't like this and shop elsewhere where you can get your dick sucked while shitting on the seller.

See how much of a piece of shit you are? I’ve commented on your business ethics up until this point, now I’ll match your energy.

You slant eyed rice dicked chink. Go fuck yourself with a set of steel chopsticks that don’t break, you could use the gapping. Be sure to be a good little boy and wear a mask when you prep orders, don’t want anyone getting SARS or COVID, now do we.

Now go eat a bat you piece of shit. Fuck you and your hurry up and buy business model. Fucking cock sucker

See how much of a piece of shit you are? I’ve commented on your business ethics up until this point, now I’ll match your energy.

You slant eyed rice dicked chink. Go fuck yourself with a set of steel chopsticks that don’t break, you could use the gapping. Be sure to be a good little boy and wear a mask when you prep orders, don’t want anyone getting SARS or COVID, now do we.

Now go eat a bat you piece of shit. Fuck you and your hurry up and buy business model. Fucking cock sucker
Exhibit A of a classic self-entitled jackass. Plus, you're a horrible person troll. Show a little respect.

rj.jpg

Exhibit A of a classic self-entitled jackass. Plus, you're a horrible person troll. Show a little respect.
Well this escalated quickly! If you have been in this business for any amount of time you realize things take time and being a giant douche isn't going to help your situation at all. Getting tracking isn't going to get your package any quicker and many times that shit is so lagged through customs it doesn't matter anyways. The disrespect is real, that's why I like to just do my business and stay away from the threads

Is "gas" a good thing? I'm getting insane pumps and strength on these anavar tabs.
I’m on Anavar from a domestic USA source, for all I know could be coming from QSC as they seem to have the best prices around right now. Literally it seems since QSC popped up domestic sources are popping up left and right lol But yea the first 4-5 days it gave me gas and after that great results. For me that’s definitely a sign of legit var. Gas in the beginning, dull head aches sometimes. Nice pumps and big strength increases. I love Anavar.

I’m on Anavar from a domestic USA source, for all I know could be coming from QSC as they seem to have the best prices around right now. Literally it seems since QSC popped up domestic sources are popping up left and right lol But yea the first 4-5 days it gave me gas and after that great results. For me that’s definitely a sign of legit var. Gas in the beginning, dull head aches sometimes. Nice pumps and big strength increases. I love Anavar.
I was always an anadrol guy...but I like how there's no water retention with var, but the strength increases are there. No gas for me though. My asshole smells like strawberries.

I recently tested low on my IGF-1 blood test, and plan on taking QSC HGH. I've been using AAS for more than a year, but has no prior knowledge and experience with HGH.

Questions:
1) Is it safe to use 0.9% NaCl solution for infusion instead of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute HGH?

2) I should store HGH (before and after reconstitution) in the fridge right? Do I need to refrigerate the NaCl solution or bacteriostatic water as well?

3) I plan on taking 2 IU every day before bed. Is it a good protocol?

4) Can I inject HGH either IM or SubQ in any muscle similar to injecting AAS? (e.g. 0.5" needle for delts, quads, glutes)

I recently tested low on my IGF-1 blood test, and plan on taking QSC HGH. I've been using AAS for more than a year, but has no prior knowledge and experience with HGH.

Questions:
1) Is it safe to use 0.9% NaCl solution for infusion instead of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute HGH?

2) I should store HGH (before and after reconstitution) in the fridge right? Do I need to refrigerate the NaCl solution or bacteriostatic water as well?

3) I plan on taking 2 IU every day before bed. Is it a good protocol?

4) Can I inject HGH either IM or SubQ in any muscle similar to injecting AAS? (e.g. 0.5" needle for delts, quads, glutes)
1) lots of people use nacl solution but some complain of redness and pip. That said, peptide science (peptide vendor) recommends not to use it to reconstitute peptides "Sodium Chloride water is NOT recommended due to its tendency to cause precipitates with acetate salts." You can make your own bacteriostatic water by adding 0.9 BA to sterile water. Or buy it from QSC.

2) everything should be refrigerated

3) yes, it won't be anabolic at that dose, but you will get the other HGH benefits. Make sure you take it on a empty stomach.

4) either is fine, but since you are injecting daily, I would recommend Sub-Q. Over time, there is risk of scar tissue in the muscle.