Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well, just want to throw this out there for anyone wondering

Placed decent sized order,
-Communication was on point
-cost was too much for a single payment so he worked with me to get it thru in multiples
-tracking was provided within 24-48hr of payment
-all the packs have popped up on tracking and are moving with a eta of the exact quoted time he gave me

At this stage of the process everything is 10/10 with zero complaints

Will update on arrival

No. No. Dingdong Sigma super awesome terrific. You post bad things and don't hide froaters in PM so you banned! No reship! No refund!
QSC credited him. He's doing better.

Also, I'm not super sensitive or PC or anything, but my ex wife is Asian, my kids are Asian, my extended family that I'm really close to still is Asian...and we all had to hear this kind of teasing for years. I know you're joking around, so I get it. But some peeps take it too far.

One thing about Asian cultures is that honor and respect is something that is highly valued. We westerners often times don't understand how important honor and respect is to Asian people.

Also, I'm not super sensitive or PC or anything, but my ex wife is Asian, my kids are Asian, my extended family that I'm really close to still is Asian...and we all had to hear this kind of teasing for years. I know you're joking around, so I get it. But some peeps take it too far.

One thing about Asian cultures is that honor and respect is something that is highly valued. We westerners often times don't understand how important honor and respect is to Asian people.
My ex is Asian and my kid is half Asian and the culture as a whole is all about honour and respect , I still bow to all the elders of her fam when ever I see them out of respect. It’s refreshing to see that structure

MisterSuperDog having a hard time to get a life like every saturday night, being fat and broke obviously doesn't help, at least he have some neighbour's WiFi password to post on meso on DingDong Sigma, hoping to feel less bored

1) lots of people use nacl solution but some complain of redness and pip. That said, peptide science (peptide vendor) recommends not to use it to reconstitute peptides "Sodium Chloride water is NOT recommended due to its tendency to cause precipitates with acetate salts." You can make your own bacteriostatic water by adding 0.9 BA to sterile water. Or buy it from QSC.

2) everything should be refrigerated

3) yes, it won't be anabolic at that dose, but you will get the other HGH benefits. Make sure you take it on a empty stomach.

4) either is fine, but since you are injecting daily, I would recommend Sub-Q. Over time, there is risk of scar tissue in the muscle.

You can also get legit BAC almost anywhere, even Amazon.

All other answers: agree (except for the empty stomach thing)

@ConfusedAF

@ConfusedAF
This might be true in the USA. I'm in Canada. You cannot purchase it from Amazon and most vendors have been out of stock for over a year. Making my own is the only viable solution, plus it's much cheaper this way.

I really think HGH needs to be taken on an empty stomach to protect against insulin sensitivity and the risk that HGH can make you diabetic.

This might be true in the USA. I'm in Canada. You cannot purchase it from Amazon and most vendors have been out of stock for over a year. Making my own is the only viable solution, plus it's much cheaper this way.

I really think HGH needs to be taken on an empty stomach to protect against insulin sensitivity and the risk that HGH can make you diabetic.
I've been looking at making my.own as well, pain in the ass to get right now

I've been looking at making my.own as well, pain in the ass to get right now
You can buy a 500ml bag of sterilize water (used for IV) and inject 4.5ml of BA into the injection port and you have a near-unlimited supply for $15. Don't forget QSC sells it too.

Last edited:
London Drugs always seems to have BAC water. Where do you source BA and the IV bag of sterile water? I’ve used 0.9% NaCl lots of times with no issues, they have that at pretty much every pharmacy as that’s the diluent for Covid-19 vaccinations.

One thing about Asian cultures is that honor and respect is something that is highly valued
I can tell from the way this gentlman conducts his noble business that respect and honor are guiding beacons of light in his life.

Asians arent like those other cultures that like being made fun of.. Pearls of wisdom.

@ConfusedAF
You can buy a 500ml bag of sterilize water (used for IV) and inject 4.5ml of BA into the injection port and you have a near-unlimited supply for $15. Don't forget QSC sells it too.
I'm just gonna order the bac water along with the HGH to prevent me fckn up lol

I can tell from the way this gentlman conducts his noble business that respect and honor are guiding beacons of light in his life.

Asians arent like those other cultures that like being made fun of.. Pearls of wisdom.
Haha...well, I'm an equal opportunity offender. Like I said, I'm not sensitive or PC. But Asian cultures are one of the last on earth where men are the true leaders of society and home. The men demand respect. My father in law is very nearly worshipped in our family...and he's a good man. He's 84 and still does 100 pushups and 100 situps a day.

I respect any culture where men are still leaders. Fuck this feminized western bullshit. This culture is going down the tubes fast.

Also, I respect Asians because they are the most intelligent people on earth. And they work hard. They didn't come to America and ask for handouts, they succeeded because they were better.

I don't get why people are bringing the Asian/Chinese race things in this thread, when the Rep isn't even Asian (the company is in China though).