Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1) lots of people use nacl solution but some complain of redness and pip. That said, peptide science (peptide vendor) recommends not to use it to reconstitute peptides "Sodium Chloride water is NOT recommended due to its tendency to cause precipitates with acetate salts." You can make your own bacteriostatic water by adding 0.9 BA to sterile water. Or buy it from QSC.

2) everything should be refrigerated

3) yes, it won't be anabolic at that dose, but you will get the other HGH benefits. Make sure you take it on a empty stomach.

4) either is fine, but since you are injecting daily, I would recommend Sub-Q. Over time, there is risk of scar tissue in the muscle.
Got it. Thanks for the quick response.

I was always an anadrol guy...but I like how there's no water retention with var, but the strength increases are there. No gas for me though. My asshole smells like strawberries.
I dunno if it's the var or my sushi carb up but I have been destroying my living room lol

I always like drol too, first time with var and I must say I'm impressed, strict keto and still getting stronger

Exhibit A of a classic self-entitled jackass. Plus, you're a horrible person troll. Show a little respect.

Notice how I didn’t attack this pos with insults prior to him being a bitch and carrying on with insults?

Looking back, it’s difficult to overlook your dick riding of this source. Matter of fact, the majority of your posts have been defending this scum bag.

Refusing to fulfill orders paid for, sending out wrong compounds, faulty packaging, calling out peoples orders, inconsistent filling of vials, shit stoppers and floaters. This mother fucker isn’t held accountable for anything thanks to dick riders like you.

Notice how I didn’t attack this pos with insults prior to him being a bitch and carrying on with insults?

Looking back, it’s difficult to overlook your dick riding of this source. Matter of fact, the majority of your posts have been defending this scum bag.

Refusing to fulfill orders paid for, sending out wrong compounds, faulty packaging, calling out peoples orders, inconsistent filling of vials, shit stoppers and floaters. This mother fucker isn’t held accountable for anything thanks to dick riders like you.
You can hold QSC accountable by shopping elsewhere and leaving this thread. It's a win-win for everyone.

Nah, I’ll be here calling him out on his bullshit, unlike you fanboys lovestruck by cheap gear
I'm a fan of DashPct and BG right now. Even European Pharmacist came through for me recently on a rare item. DashPCTs prices are great for pharma stuff.

Here's the thing though. I purchased 600 anavar tabs from QSC for 170 bucks. The anavar has a posted test (which may or may not be current...don't know). But the anavar is legit. Skank took it, and he says it's legit. I'm taking it. Feels are on point...I am not shilling or being dishonest.

So why the fuck wouldn't I take advantage of that? Why would I pay outrageously more for a ugl that packs anavar (maybe even purchased from Quingdao) into capsules? I have kids bro. I have a mortgage. I have a car payment. This is why I shop at fucking Walmart when I need to. Yeah, Walmart sucks, but I have to do it every once in a while.

I'm with the vets that call the sources into question. Its needed. I appreciate it. Maybe all the criticism has helped QSC turn a page and be better in this community? Who knows? I'm just using his Anavar right now and it works.

Are you in the US? And if so, do you have commercial insurance (Aetna, United, etc)?
Mounjaro (Tirz manufacturer) is running a coupon for $25/month if your insurance doesn’t cover a script. You can get a script for $30 with an online consult with Alpha Medical.

I ordered my QSC Tirz last week and tried out the script path while I wait for it to arrive. Had it in hand within 2 days.
what was the dosage that the insurance company covered?

This is a good customer service. But still i would want an explanation how he will fix this problem in the future
My issue was handled similarly, I got good customer service, I made a proposal and we came to a resolution that worked for both of us. My order was a straight up mix up but I was satisfied with the outcome.

I still believe it’s how I approached @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and our ability to compromise with one another. Dudes actually a pretty cool cat to converse with.

Last edited:
Is there a price list?
Nope, no price list. you just send them a smoke signal that spells out "steroids" and then take an envelope full of however much cash want to spend and address it to "the Magical Chinese Chemical Man" and drop it off at your local police station. you should receive your order in a few days.

ok now that I'm done being a jacckass: use the search function boyo.

Attachments

• QSC - price list.pdf
    130.8 KB · Views: 110
Anyone have experience paying with Bitcoin? I paid yesterday and haven’t received a confirmation. I’ve reached out but haven’t received a response to that either. I’ve sent them a confirmation of my Bitcoin payment as well. ‍

How much more unprofessional can you get?
Completely absurd to claim to hold a package hostage over some words. Business is business, he gave you cash so deliver. Address any concerns and tuned out all the other bullshit.

Sad to see how childish you are. These idiots will order until they get burned, soon everyone will learn their lesson.

This source has a major ego problem and is quite unprofessional. Cheap prices don’t mean shit if you never get your order.
You are the fucking idiot along with that other clown. Give respect get respect !!! Losing his shit over a tracking number and popping shit calling names, does he not realize the source could purposely break shit and have it leak then have it get delivered to duchebags address lol couple of morons you two are.