Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Be

Tbh they are still making probably $40 or more off each kit. Doubt they have more than $2 total in each bottle. Personally I think it's a good business plan. They have all to offer. Come in and cut down the competition with pricing and even better yet shipping speed and customer service. Ive spent over grand myself and I'm happy so I hope they keep it up!! That being said a source is only as good as the last shipment!!
The true Chinese way . Good business

paid Thursday April 28th, just got my test e kit coming from the usa warehouse, today monday may 2.

about to shoot 3cc in my ass cheeks to "front" load

Quick update on the test E

As you know most test E suppliers have pip now. Two days ago I put 2ml of this vendors test E in my quad, Still absolutely ZERO pip. None. I’m blown away, Because 2ml of any other vendors test E within the last 6 years would have crippled me within 24hrs.

Definitely going to be ordering more test E

Quick update on the test E

As you know most test E suppliers have pip now. Two days ago I put 2ml of this vendors test E in my quad, Still absolutely ZERO pip. None. I’m blown away, Because 2ml of any other vendors test E within the last 6 years would have crippled me within 24hrs.

Definitely going to be ordering more test E
Thank you for your feedback, now many vendors will have also pip free test e because we are supplying many of them now, it's all from the raw

Been running around 8IU of sigma hgh. First time ever doing hgh but my left hand goes so numb in the middle of the night. I wake up every hour in so much pain I have to get up and walk around. I stopped the GH about a week ago still having this problem. Anybody have suggestions ?
8 iu is a shitload to start off. they usually advise for 2 iu and titrate slowly.

I started at 2 and jumped to 4 in a month though. Everyone is different.

Do you have anything for acne scars? Now accutane cleared my skin from acne but I got left over my arms and back dark red,black dots which seems staying. Will accutane get rid of it as well later on or? I am getting from sigma ghk cu in next day or two,would that help if applied topically?

Do you have anything for acne scars? Now accutane cleared my skin from acne but I got left over my arms and back dark red,black dots which seems staying. Will accutane get rid of it as well later on or? I am getting from sigma ghk cu in next day or two,would that help if applied topically?
Hyaluronic acid 10g $33 100g $50

Can be taken orally or be applied on the skin, its what's usef for many of chicks cosmetics now for skin care, a very good product, you can do a bit of research on it to have an idea about benefits
Yeah reading on it now. I see they have the gel injection also. Can this product you have be made like that? Seems to be the go-to for the acne scars