Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This. Is. Jeopardy.

Alex: "HKOX you have control of the board."

HKOX: "I'll take Meso for $200, Alex."

Alex: "Answer: how not to run a business."

HKOX: "What is: this thread?"

Alex: "Correct! You get to choose again."

HKOX: "Meso for $400."

Alex: "Answer: Tanking this thread with every new post."

HKOX: "Who is: John86?"

Alex: "Correct! You win!"
You win meso for the day, bud.

Placed an order last night (about 700usd total). My first order with Qingdao. Will report back in a few weeks. The payment was smooth and rep very responsive. Was tired of paying $90 for a vial of Tren from UGLs, so found this source. I also plan to make another small order of HGH and BPC from USA warehouse for faster shipping.

Placed an order last night (about 700usd total). My first order with Qingdao. Will report back in a few weeks. The payment was smooth and rep very responsive. Was tired of paying $90 for a vial of Tren from UGLs, so found this source. I also plan to make another small order of HGH and BPC from USA warehouse for faster shipping.
Who the fuck charges $90 for a bottle of tren? Were you running Lambo gear or something?

@Bestgear Fuck you, bitch!

explains why it took gregg doucette 79 and a half shows to get his pro card. could only afford a few bottle per year.
He was smuggling kgs of raws before he turned pro. Melissa Valliere imported AAS from Canada for Iain and Cbum IIRC....
But yeah, reputable sources charge ~$70 for 10ml Test E ~$90 for Tren.

Last edited:
He was smuggling kgs of raws before he turned pro. Melissa Valliere imported AAS from Canada for Iain and Cbum IIRC....
But yeah, reputable sources charge ~$70 for 10ml Test E ~$90 for Tren.
I don't give out sources, but there are a few Canadian sources on here that do not charge nearly that much. This is not to take away business from QSC either, because you're home brewing.

I have no desire to take away business from QSC, I'm just setting the record straight.

The Clomid I got from Alisa/John seems legit. Was packed poorly in two ziplock bags inside an envelope, however, and a little crushed. I'm mad I was charged 20% extra over the quoted MESO rate when they know I'm on MESO. I also sent the EXACT amount in Chinese currency to them. They pay 0% service charge and get their money in RMB from me. And shipping to me is all of US$2.20 for them. So I was basically ripped off.

On top of that I was given a cock n bull story about how they wouldn't produce Clomid pills again last week, but they'd try and find some in the warehouse (which is why I paid extra for something they said they wouldn't produce again). A week later, it's freely available. WTF. I can provide screenshots of the convo with Alisa/John but the convo was in Chinese. And no confusion about what was said whatsoever.

The bullshit story I was given and the known underdosing issues from their finished oils has me concerned that the oxandrolone and Clomid I have from them might be underdosed or unevenly dosed. I was already nervous about their quality, but John's behavior means I won't have to worry about their products in future.

Last edited:
I don't give out sources, but there are a few Canadian sources on here that do not charge nearly that much. This is not to take away business from QSC either, because you're home brewing.

I have no desire to take away business from QSC, I'm just setting the record straight.
I was scared of getting caught and losing my Visa so I went for the big names who run their own websites and they are 2x more expensive than Canadian sources here. I shouldn't have used the word "reputable" cuz I believe some sources here are also quite reputable.

I have severe capiophobia... At least in Canada. The cops searched my neighbour for cocaine but for some reason they also broke my window and sprayed pepper right above my head when I was sleeping. I woke up from dream and thought my neighbourhood is in gunfight or something. I fled in panic, rushed out of my apartment and saw at least 5 heavily armored cops pointing their guns at me.....

Luckily they didn't find any vials when they cleaned my room. No apologies whatsoever.

Sorry for my bad English, just really wanna share this story haha.

I was scared of getting caught and losing my Visa so I went for the big names who run their own websites and they are 2x more expensive than Canadian sources here. I shouldn't have used the word "reputable" cuz I believe some sources here are also quite reputable.

I have severe capiophobia... At least in Canada. The cops searched my neighbour for cocaine but for some reason they also broke my window and sprayed pepper right above my head when I was sleeping. I woke up from dream and thought my neighbourhood is in gunfight or something. I fled in panic, rushed out of my apartment and saw at least 5 heavily armored cops pointing their guns at me.....

Luckily they didn't find any vials when they cleaned my room. No apologies whatsoever.

Sorry for my bad English, just really wanna share this story haha.
wait, you ran out of your house, so they then searched your house? or were you living in the same house? Canadian cops sound as bad as American ones. Color me surprised...

wait, you ran out of your house, so they then searched your house? or were you living in the same house? Canadian cops sound as bad as American ones. Color me surprised...
I lived in an apartment. They broke my window and the whole apartment was full of pepper so they had to clean my room. They didn't search my room but they could easily find those suspect vials when they were cleaning...