Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dang, I was considering doing a decent size order when the normal rep was running the show however, knowing I'd have to deal with this Kim Jung un type of rhetoric I'm probably going elsewhere.

You lied. This was a lab test for oil he brewed with your raws. He posted it on here! You said it was finished oil from you. You're just digging yourself an ever deeper hole...

Post in thread 'Qingdao sigma chemical' Qingdao sigma chemical
I could be totally wrong but the original post said "prepared" instead of "brewed". Maybe he sent a different vial instead of the original 10ml vial.

This. Is. Jeopardy.

Alex: "HKOX you have control of the board."

HKOX: "I'll take Meso for $200, Alex."

Alex: "Answer: how not to run a business."

HKOX: "What is: this thread?"

Alex: "Correct! You get to choose again."

HKOX: "Meso for $400."

Alex: "Answer: Tanking this thread with every new post."

HKOX: "Who is: John86?"

Alex: "Correct! You win!"

OK accept your advice, too much time wasted on a little man is unworthy, Bye-bye bastard HKOX.

The agent of qingdao sigma chemical is asleep now, real customers can contact Him via Email directly.

This. Is. Jeopardy.

Alex: "HKOX you have control of the board."

HKOX: "I'll take Meso for $200, Alex."

Alex: "Answer: how not to run a business."

HKOX: "What is: this thread?"

Alex: "Correct! You get to choose again."

HKOX: "Meso for $400."

Alex: "Answer: Tanking this thread with every new post."

HKOX: "Who is: John86?"

Alex: "Correct! You win!"
This is toooooo funny!!! :)

OK accept your advice, too much time wasted on a little man is unworthy, Bye-bye bastard HKOX.

The agent of qingdao sigma chemical is asleep now, real customers can contact Him via Email directly.

Well obviously not, seeing how you then went on to call him a bastard.

Do your bosses a favour - shut the fuck up & let the other guy do the talking from now on, eh?

Cunt