Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I lived in an apartment. They broke my window and the whole apartment was full of pepper so they had to clean my room. They didn't search my room but they could easily find those suspect vials when they were cleaning...
Wait, the cops CLEANED your room?

Wait, the cops CLEANED your room?
Yea but CLEAN using a vacuum....Not THAT type of cleaning.
My bedroom was full of pieces of glasses. They borrowed a decent vacuum and vacuumed the room for like...10 minutes? Paid for a new window and that's it...

I initially thought you meant they searched your room, but vacuuming your room for you is pretty cool. Did they pay for the window?
Honestly I don't know. Either they or the land lord of the drug dealers paid for it. Oh they also made a temporary window with wood...

Has anyone here experience with EU deliveries? And yes which one?
1. Duration
2. Security
3. Other problems

Would interest me?
I placed an order on November 2 and I am waiting, when I receive it I will be able to get you out of doubts with the delivery time etc.

I forgot to clarify I'm Canadian and unfortunately, Canadian UGLS do charge $90-$100 CAD for a vial of Tren E (at least the top ones). Exactly why I came here lol.
Ah don’t buy the hgh from American warehouse than, you will have a higher chance of it being sized.. just wait the 2 1/2 weeks for the international hgh, it comes pretty quick to Canada and is cost effective.

I was scared of getting caught and losing my Visa so I went for the big names who run their own websites and they are 2x more expensive than Canadian sources here. I shouldn't have used the word "reputable" cuz I believe some sources here are also quite reputable.

I have severe capiophobia... At least in Canada. The cops searched my neighbour for cocaine but for some reason they also broke my window and sprayed pepper right above my head when I was sleeping. I woke up from dream and thought my neighbourhood is in gunfight or something. I fled in panic, rushed out of my apartment and saw at least 5 heavily armored cops pointing their guns at me.....

Luckily they didn't find any vials when they cleaned my room. No apologies whatsoever.

Sorry for my bad English, just really wanna share this story haha.
Where in Canada are you located brother?

Can you get Tetrahydrogestrinone aka the clear?
That shit would sell.
If you already produce Gestrinone then it may even be convenient.

CAS-618903-56-3

I have never seen anyone selling the clear before. I think Geneza had it at some point or at least place holder product images.

Ah don’t buy the hgh from American warehouse than, you will have a higher chance of it being sized.. just wait the 2 1/2 weeks for the international hgh, it comes pretty quick to Canada and is cost effective.
I wasn't aware there was a risk of customs if I purchased from the American Warehouse, but I guess you're right. I recently purchased 3 bottles of RU58841 from the US and I didn't see anything about customs on the tracking (this wasn't from Qingdao though). HGH and BPC are risky to pass through customs?

Fuck man I'm not impatient but I miss my HGH. I'm using MK677 right now as a replacement and I don't like it all. HGH I can stay very lean and full with no hunger issues. I just bloat up on MK677 because I just crave carbs all the time especially if I toke up.

I don't give out sources, but there are a few Canadian sources on here that do not charge nearly that much. This is not to take away business from QSC either, because you're home brewing.

I have no desire to take away business from QSC, I'm just setting the record straight.
The cheap Canadian UGLS are very sketchy though and it's obvious all their shit is from China too. Even the Peptide companies in Canada order all their shit from China and charge 10x the price.

I have no worries whatsoever about my order with Qingdao. The shipping time is worth the prices, and also paying by card is a lot safer when it comes to your money than BTC or E-transfer.